Thread: my carrier craft is still a submarine

my carrier craft is still a submarine

This is a pretty old bug, and i don't see much mentioned about it. If I get in to my carrier craft and attempt to move or turn it submerges under the pavement, and all I can see are the two tail fins sticking up out of the ground. I didn't buy it to travel around in I bought it for the + strength bonus, but it might be kind of fun to run around in it a bit. Not a major problem, but is there any eta on a fix for this?

Carrier Craft

Can the carrier carry anything other than some extra weight limit, or can your team get a lift?

If all it does is give extra weight limit, then it's a VERY pricey backpack

Sephy
    Stroke me, you know you want to.

underground

as far as I know the carrier craft is a underground vehical its not mentioned in the descrition like "The Mid" craft are not mentioned to be cloakers yet they are.

So I don't think thats a bug, ive seen these craft in action and once underground they are marked above ground by a Small flashing dot on the surface almost impossibly to detect unless you are looking specificatly for that flashing dot.

you might see tail fins sticking out of the ground but it is completly submerged to everyone else

carrier craft

A carrier craft gives you an increase in strength. I decided to switch over to strength and agility armor, and the boost to my strength means I don't have to put as many ip's there to equip a new piece of armor. A boost of 130 points is well worth the 58k or so it cost me. When I want to upgrade a piece of armor I climb into the craft, put the armor on, and get out of craft, done deal.

Re: underground

Originally posted by nhaz
    as far as I know the carrier craft is a underground vehical its not mentioned in the descrition like "The Mid" craft are not mentioned to be cloakers yet they are.

So I don't think thats a bug, ive seen these craft in action and once underground they are marked above ground by a Small flashing dot on the surface almost impossibly to detect unless you are looking specificatly for that flashing dot.

you might see tail fins sticking out of the ground but it is completly submerged to everyone else
    Lol that's really funny.

whats funny ?

If I am wrong correct me thats what this forums for, nebulous statements "thats funny" don't help they add to the confusion.

whats funny ? my answer ? the carrier craft ? the tail fins sticking out of the ground what ?

Nhaz