Thread: Cash or item prizes? Which would you prefer?

Exclamation Cash or item prizes? Which would you prefer?

Me if the mission terminals actually offered me stuff I coudl use or wanted to use I woudl take the mission. The only reason I NEED a LOT of cash is because the stuff I need for my characters isn't cheap. If prices were less in stores then I coudl buy the stuff for less and take less cash rewards in missions. But now sleeves are costing my NT 150k per sleeve. And sleeves are CHEAP! If the mission system could be calibrated to give some kind of reward based on our stats (base stats - weapon stats and nanostats) and potential stats as opposed to what our level is then the prize items would make me visit places as opposed to looking for the best cash offer since all i can do is pay extortionist prices for stuff that other people find in missions. GREED is the driving force behind people selling the stuff they find - they don't want to help their fellow players. They just want to take our credits and so on.

I used to and sometimes still do give thigns away, and I tend to go the make an offer route and 1k per QL when sellign soemthing. But if I continue to be as nice as that I will never make Zaal any better.
    -----
    "NT's can't over equip armor beyond implants and general buffs (no insane Intelligence or Psychic buffs) and can't overequip weapons since they use direct-damage, damage-over-time and nanoformula methods that require your actually stats and buffs to be active for you to use them. Don't complain about us being powerful when you obviously haven't even played one past level 100. NT's - the original red-headed stepchild of Anarchy Online." - Zaal

I would be perfectly content with getting a reward from the mission, and rewards from the mobs in it, that is equal to the level of the mission. I mean, getting QL32 loot from a 50% mission at level 47 isn't useful.

Getting rewards that had any connection to my profession/playstyle would be perfect!
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!