Thread: Where are the Rider Exicutioners

Where are the Rider Exicutioners

I have been Searching for 3 days to find a set of...Hell even just one QL 52-60 Rider Exicutioner (anykind). I searched TIR, Athen, Avalon, Newland... I can fing QL 20's and maybe QL 30's and QL70's but nothing in the middle....

There seem to be tons of pistols and grenade launchers in the terminals (who uses a grenade launcher anyhow?) But If I am lucky I will see a Rider in the window but alas...it is not in the 40-60 QL range!

Help (
    Ok so why?????How so??? Or maybe what? Stay tuned!

"The rarest weapon in the game to find is the one you are looking for" - old hacker proverb

just bad luck man, lots of people have it.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

They seem to go in cycles.

for a week all you'll find are peasant executioners and no riders then all of a sudden loads of riders and no peasants. You have no choice but to keep trying and hope you hit it at the right time.

But as Yazule says finding the weapon you need is like watching a kettle boil.

Patience Grasshopper.

I see them all the time, 20k is probably full of 60+, I saw 98's in there but i already got em, looking for 120+ :/
    Now thats hard!