Thread: Hitman for higher

Hitman for higher

Anyone heard about this guy?

Antibody22?

Apparently he is an illegal killer, He has threatened me and my loved ones, If you find him, hault him and arresst him at once.
    Last edited by Andrew22; Mar 17th, 2004 at 00:30:34.

Ha! You think making me a bounty head is going to make any difference! You better watch out for your 'new friend' I hope nothing bad happens to her.

You wouldnt dare! She has had a hard enough already to be pushed around by some lowlife cold blooded killer! Why are you doing this anyway? I dont even know you! and give me back my 22! thats my number!!

Originally posted by Drinky Crow
    P.S. Proofreader also for higher
    Hee hee... ^_^

Beat me to it. My question was, "higher than what?" ^_^

-Blackpetal
    Senior Partner, Schuemann & Associates (on leave)

((I was really tired when I typed that, sorry))

"In fact.... watch your back from now on. I don't appreciate you putting prices on my friends head."
    Last edited by Xserter; Mar 17th, 2004 at 05:03:02.
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.

"There can be no opinion about Truth." -Bret "XSerter" Kenley

"Careful there Andrew22..... Liam has some new friends... in the form of the returned Kenley Family. Watch what you attack, it just might bite back."
    Last edited by Xserter; Mar 17th, 2004 at 05:02:02.
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.

"There can be no opinion about Truth." -Bret "XSerter" Kenley

a gallon of water is saved

I see the men in black have been here, and what remains is a spelling lesson?