Thread: looking for sharp objects to throw around :)

Unhappy looking for sharp objects to throw around :)

Does anybody know of weapons which support the "sharp objects" skill?

I have by now almost maxed this skill since I really like its description , but I havent found one item up to now that requires uses it.

If somebody knows of such weapons, would be great to hear from you. I think there are already enough sniping agents around, and thats something I don't understand. After all those rifles are much too loud and bulky

Thanks,
    Tak

Unhappy well...

You are not in luck, there are no sharp objects in the game.

In a brief interview at www.thepunchingbag.net a Game Designer (can't remember which one, sorry) said that the model used for sharp objects was not in the game because it was outdated.
    He gave no ETA on when sharp objects should be in.

So, sorry...

/DaveDread
    lvl68 opi clanner MA.

Arrow lets hope...

Thanks very much for the reply!

Hmm too bad...

But I guess I will keep investing into that skill, perhaps the designers will add some new weapons in the future.
    Who knows perhaps I'll even run into a handful of shuriken one day! and then... PHEAR ME
    Last edited by Tak; Nov 26th, 2001 at 13:04:40.

Exclamation

Beware of IP crunch. Most (all?) professions quickly run short of IP points.

And there are many skills more imporant that skills you dont use . Especially when you can always invest in a skill later on when needed.

Basically i think the rule is: only increase a skill that you are actually using at that very moment.

And beware also of skills you think might be useful, but are not whatsoever - unless a specific requrement for an object. Like nanoresist or riposte.

All!
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

Unhappy talking about wasted exp...

Ok, levelup yesterday, and I honoured your advice to quit investing into sharp objects. Its positive since I could use the exp for other stuff, but still it almost hurt me not to increase it.

Sure, it doesnt make much sense to waste exp on skills that are not really implemented *SIGH* I agree 100%...

Yet... what about when funcom makes sharp objects available in 1/2 year, and I have 250 rifle & 200 aimedshot skill by then? Wouldn't that be wasted exp too, in an even much bigger dimension? Sorry I have to keep on ranting

Thanks,
    Tak

Make a MA At least then they have green sharp objects for you to waste IP on
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Unhappy thats my point!

I *do* have green sharp objects skill. Greener is not possible.
    Besides rifle, it's the only weapons skill (except special attacks) that's cheap for my agent. That's what makes me so sad

Oh.. never checked for an agent

Me dum n4cer.

Talking

Why dum?

You got smashing arguments! (like support beams etc. )

But I can't use support beams!

I'm a shame to my profession!