Thread: Lost Rifles

Lost Rifles

This morning I logged on to equip some armor . I was unaware there was a patch today and was /afk frequently .

I needed the 25 agi bonus of my Tsaka Rifle to equip my armor .I un-equipped my ql 200 Stigma I had traded with Superflu a few days earlier . Together with my QL 188 Ranee ( rare as hell ) I put them into a bag where I hold all rifles .
    I had cycled through the mission terminal for over three weeks to find a QL 188 Ranee as a reward , all the time staying at level 105 . Finally it popped up and with the help of Kuup I was able to find it in the mission cave .

Now you can guess what happened . The server went down on me whilst I was getting coffee.
    I patched later today and when I logged on the rifles had dissapeared . I petitioned but they have a 0 reimbursement policy .

Apart from the trouble getting the Ranee and getting it equipped ( 250k IP to shotgun) it's the policy that bothers me most .
    The GM didnt really listen but just told me to fill out a report and that was that .

Well thats it then .
    Goodbye.

Tomas "Khuul" Olveda

You knew the servers were going down, why did you do that? (You knew because they post the scheduled timeouts on the login panel)
    -----
    "NT's can't over equip armor beyond implants and general buffs (no insane Intelligence or Psychic buffs) and can't overequip weapons since they use direct-damage, damage-over-time and nanoformula methods that require your actually stats and buffs to be active for you to use them. Don't complain about us being powerful when you obviously haven't even played one past level 100. NT's - the original red-headed stepchild of Anarchy Online." - Zaal