Thread: Chat Channel

Chat Channel

Just a quick and simple wish, an actual Chat channel for those of use above Level 10. All the channels available to me are either for people looking for Groups or Shopping, I'd like to see one just for Chatting, Swapping Ideas, Roleplaying etc. Personally I'd like to see it just for the "Major" Zone you are in, IE Omni Trade, Or Omni HQ. I'm sure this wouldn't be a hard addition and Personaly I'd find it fun and helpful to make friends

Succumbus

Just a girl making her way in the world

A Role Playing, or In Character, channel would be nice. Ideally, that should be EVERY channel except designated OOC, but people aren't that smart.

I'd like to see a DESIGNATION on the char description about how much of a role player is; it would be as easy to add as another Org card. :-/ You could have 3 levels: Gamer, Noncommital (or something), and Role Player... it would help guide conversations with new people. Perhaps it could even giev a usable item that lets you put a marker of some kind over your head or shoulders, under teh rank board...
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

That would be good, very helpful for meeting like minded people
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance