Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remove nodrop from Yalmahas!

I dont care what anyone says. Crafting an artificial method of keeping us from trading or selling our cars takes away from the game. It would be great to be able to strike a deal on a shiny new (or used for that matter) car/plane. Why should they be no drop? It's not like a vehicle is a rare posession anyway. There are tons of people with vehicles, and many people with Yals.

I have a QL 30+ yal on two of my 3 chars, and I don't sweat what anyone else has to make me feel like my obtaining my plane was like the holy grail. If someone else gets one or is given one, who cares. Not being able to sell or trade them is ridiculous. I found a car on a mission that I might have been inclined to give to my alt or to sell on the market, but of course, it is no drop. WHY?

I would love to see an official answer on this. All of us can sit here and speculate on this forever, but what we really need is an answer as to why we are not allowed to sell our vehicles.

Let us sell or trade them!! Funcom, any answer to this issue?

Cars

I would love to be able to give my old car to my friends or guildmates. I have found two cars (a mid at level 25ish, and my Yamaha at level 45) and bought another (my kodiak, bought a week before I found the Yamaha). I don't need the Mid, or even the Kodiak...I have friends who would love to get them. If I find another Yamaha, I would love to give it to one of my guildmates.

Emmily, level 46 Trader on RK2

Yes, please make them Tradable. That way when they fix PvP looting, me and my freshly saved group can go find a group in DAV that's hunting, gank them, and take all their Yalms. Then we'll sell them back to them for 4 mil each.
    Animacion 160 Opi Enforcer equipment
    Takima 166 Trader
    Proud member of First Order for 3 years and going.

"All things around you grow stonger from your spilled blood. Now, you grow stronger from theirs."

Why reply without reading the thread. The vehicles are currently nodrop because of a duping exploit.
    Glbob - lvl50 Enforcer - RK1
    ^____---

Originally posted by reggie
    Why reply without reading the thread. The vehicles are currently nodrop because of a duping exploit.
    Show me the official post stating this please.

Altaire

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12