Thread: Still broken

Still broken

1. The missions with the catwalk over the toxic waste still are difficult to play. When I fall into the toxic waste, I can't seem to climb out. I have fallen through walls into adjoining rooms and such. It is totally disorienting, not an asset to game play. Particularly when are under attack. It seems the monsters knock you down when you jump from room to scaffold, then you have to struggle to get out of waste again.

If you can't fix this, then these missions should come with motion sickness bags!

2. The flurry of blows will decrease your melee init after it is done. I checked my stats and saw my init. in red and very low. Had to zone out to reset. I don't remember reading that this wassupposed to happen.

3. Some speed buffs stack in missions. While cool, its not fair. My character was running 700 in mission (235 is normal). I don't know how it happened, but it seemed to occur when monsters attemted to root me. It was like a reverse root.

ive had the reverse root thing happen to me...its not specific to missions, the problem occured when i was rooted when trying to get into my yal...for some reason the run speed of the yal and the absolute value of the root added together and put my runspeed well over 700..when i died, my run speed went well over 1400.. i used /terminate and found my run speed to be nearly 3000...(at this speed its no longer cool, its just hard to get to a place less than 100 m across...when i zoned everything went back to normal..

Cat-walk missions

I think the problem with getting onto the cat-walks has to do with the change to moving into and out of water. You now have to jump to get out of water, but it seems that you can no longer jump in. Generally, when I try to jump out into the water, the games acts as if I have hit a low ceiling and bounces me directly into the water barely past the point at which the jump was started. So in the cat-walk mission, where the cat-walk does not actually touch the ground around the edges of the acid pool, it is extremely hard to make the jump to the cat-walk. This does not seem to happen when you jump from cat-walk to cat-walk, only when you are crossing the edges of a liquid.