Thread: Yalmaha's and inverted mouse.

Yalmaha's and inverted mouse.

Hi there.

I just recently purchased a yalmaha and was all excited untill i pulled the mouse towards me to go up and realised my plane was tilting downward.

I checked my options and inverted mouse was ticked, and it does play inverted when not in the plane and in first person, but as soon as i get in my yalm it swaps.

I think it's kind of stupid that of all places when flying the mouse is not inverted. Whens the last time you pushed forward on a joystick to make a plane go up?

Anyone else out there find this highly annoying?

Would be great if someone from funcom could give me a response on this.

Cheers,
    Consuelo.

This is actually kinda funny. When I first got my yalmaha I had the exact same problem but I was so happy to get it that that I flew it over Rubi-ka for a couple of days. Now when I play my character it feels weird.

I find it hard to believe that there are only a small number of people that this effects.

Surely there are others out there?

Perhaps we dont play inverted

also, by default, most full 3D games (flight sims, decent, ect) have inverted mouseing.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!

I find it hard to believe that there are only a small number of people that this effects.

Surely there are others out there?
    If you hand me enough money to purchase a yalm, I'll let you know how it affects me
    No need to give it all out at once, feel free to contribute with donations of any size I will not say 'no' to any offer there.

Seriously, if it is the way you described, I will be confused when I get the funds for it...