Thread: Idea's from players for AO

Lightbulb Idea's from players for AO

First, i'de like to say... GIVE ME MY BACKPACK ... please...

But on a brighter note i've come up with some very creative ideas for your currently limited (yet sadly top of the line ) game:

1. add seasons to your game (i've noticed that you have suns on slow orbits in an even slower sky backround sprinkled with stars... why not take this a step further and make a layer for weather (same layer probibly as the lightning?!)

2. Here's my favorite idea for the different seasons have different monster/animals on the loose, and have seasonal loot items.

3. Add more weapons and trade skill items in general "If you get a Strong base, your pyrimid won't fall" or in other words, keep us spending our money and IP and keep us involved in missions and the graphics that are assoiated with these things.

4. ...For #(*# sake please add some meaningfull regular/team missions that could possibly effect the stroy line, for instance :

ex1: say O-T and the Clans goto war... why not take over all mission boths at this point to assign every O-T to kill a random player at selected skill level of mission who is in the zone in descression....

5. Add a much better communications proggram... it is starting to make me frustrated that every time i want to team up to power level it takes me 10 secs of pure clicking to change chat norm to team...

6. I'de also like to agree to the idea of either restricting the amount of damage you can do if over-equiped, or restrict the amount you can be buffed... (for instance, think of steroids... the body can only handle so much...or in this case the user's NCU should have buff limits for each skill)

7. Keep up the good work supporting the game so far Funcom (except for my backpack which i wrote an angry article earlier in funcom red headed step child or something 4 days ago and still haven't had any notice payed to it)
    THX!
    -Death- it comes after the last blow of your enemy and befor they replace your body with your remains

Seasons would be sweet. It's a nice feature in Asheron's Call. Downside = big graphic patches 4 times each year.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)