Thread: New Proposed Range Interface Revised

New Proposed Range Interface Revised

Program Designers,
    This is my second suggestion for helping mage-class characters out in utlizing nukes/heals. Currently there is no way to distiguish distances for this type of attack or use. After the first message I have come up with a solution that would be the logical solution due to the various distances of nano program. This is the graphic I came up with. The program will have to add a new tool bar called 'T' (Target) that you can place a nano referece in and that will be the reference for the nano distance... Modifiers like NT's compression will have to also be calulated for true distance calculations. I would find this feature to be highly valuable for doctors / NT's and other mage classes to find the maximum distances to thier targets. Check out the graphic for example of envisioned solution...
    http://www.intrinsictechnologies.com/NewInterface.jpg

I read your other thread as well and I must say you have some good ideas there. I'll include this in my report and pass it onto to the designers and we'll see if something like this can be implemented.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative