As an enforcer i have extremely difficulties creating my own implants....OK thats acceptable afterall me is stupid Atrox!!
But the cluster shopping system does not make this easier at all!
ive heard that they will divide the cluster vendors into shining/bright/faded im looking werymuch forward to this
....but how about u make the shop interface look like ur own allready installed imps interface so that when u need eg. sum shiny chest cluster u go to the shiny cluster vendor click on the "chest" icon and behold :up pops only the clusters u could potentially need. u could then go find ur local helpful NT and make him merge the ****e
i have more than once stood in the clustershop and given up, cuz i just used 30k on a cluster i could not use cuz my implant allready contained that type (shiny/bright/faded) cluster, thus leaving me with imps way below my lvl.
i hope this will b solved in the next patch!!
let me know what u think of my idea about copying the installed interface to the shop interface so that u would have ur chest-leg-hand-arm ect. divided in to categories!

........................Resistance is futile.....OMNI VICTOR!!!...................