Thread: pet bug

pet bug

Here's a good one. I spent 45k of my remaning 50k on a Patchwork Gladiator bot, ql 50. Requirements are 241 Time & Space and 241 Matter Creation. My MC was 241 and TS 243 (with buffs). I was able to create the shell ok, but on examination it turns out to somehow be only a level 49, and requires 245 TS & MC!
    So, I am now broke, and lumbered with a useless piece of junk.

I don't think its a bug

I believe it to be intentional to stop engies from becoming too powerful on their own buffs.

It gets worse too, I uploaded one and made the shell... the shell was almost 10 lvls lower than the nano! Every single one after lvl 50 that i've seen is like that, except maybe 1 or 2 which where a tad higher(which seems more likely to be the bug).

Funcom s nerf :)

bought a QL76 and got a L67 pet ( thanks funcomi lost most cash to this, could have kept my old pet which was QL70 and Level 64.........

Nano Crystal's QL doesn't reflect the lvl of the pet. Never has and never will. At your lvl, you will see that every next pet is 3 lvls higher then the one b4 him.

There are a few screwups where you have enough skill to upload, summon the shell, but you don't have enough to activate the bot. That's a pain in the ass.

It's no nerf. What would you say to a QL 189 nano crystal for a slayerdroid guardian, which turns out to be a lvl 200 bot?