Thread: Team split going into Static Dungeon (that alst one...in Longest Road)

Team split going into Static Dungeon (that alst one...in Longest Road)

We organised a Guild event, we ere quite a few, adn we all went inot the dungeon, the majority of the guild went into one dungeon and some 5 of us end up in another "mirror" dungeon... my team was made up of five, me and another team member were in one dungeon with 3 more guild mates from other teams and the rest of my team (3 more) were in the other dungeon with the rest of the guilg.

I had heard that you are supposed to always end up in the same dungeon has your team... if this isn't the case you have to change it, cause it really killed all the fun of a night out at the dungeon ((((((((

No, that is not the case. First time my team went into Steps of Madness we were split between two. So we all exited and went in again and were all in the right one that time.

Scorus

imho, it should never split a team in the first place :/
    and overcrowding a dungeon...hmm... that was back in the lag fest days, and i don't think THAT many ppl will be inside a dungeon at the same time, we didn't even have 50 ppl from the guild in there and it split us... 50 ppl is not much c'mon, a dungeon is supposed to be a place where you go and raid... not a 6 ppl team going arround as if it was a mission :/

They need to do something about it