Thread: MP heal pet rumor

MP heal pet rumor

I have heard that FC will remove the MP heal pet, ie this is a rumor I know. Im asking if anyone else has heard/read this? Is there something in the patch notes I missed, has FC actually said anything on this? Is this just a troll trying to stir up stuff...

thx

Talking

Nah, I can't believe that, they've been in the game forever ... even if they didn't work back in those days ...

Anyway they already secretly nerfed them a while back, they don't heal so fast anymore nor change 'patients' anywhere near so fast as when they first allowed multiple pets, I could tell .

The only rumors I have heard are related to Funcom removing Agents ability to use MP pets.

I heard that Funcom was going to remove Agents' false profession capability completely, along with concealment. Then they'd give agents green weapon skills, and change the name of their profession to "Soldier2".

I hope not. My uber never gonna level fixer loves killing lowby agents more than life itself.

What level is that uber fixer?

I had an uber never-gonna-level agent once for awhile at level 62, but I got bored with PVP and spoiled the whole thing by levelling up.

Cool

There is also a rumor saying that MP healing pets are massively applying to get ARK status. Any info on that ?
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

I wouldn't be surprised. Then, after petitioning and waiting about an hour, an MP pet named ARK will come drifting over to you and bob up and down and heal you.

well my agent is lvl 167 now, and I have not lost a pvp fight besides being camped at grid once using the Mimic Profession :Soldier NF.
    i have a ql 200 recompiler in which gives me 1012 nano init while not in FP, Mimic profession takes away 750 of that, so i still have 250 roughly to cast with, which is more then enough for mk shield, and with my ql 200 creation head in , yes i still cast mk 10 even with the -140 to all my nano.

only people i cant usualy beat are other soldiers, most of the time , and usually whoevers shield runs our first runs away with still 3/4 life lol.

im out of using the MP pet phase they just heal way too slow to keep up its not worth it.
    so every agent who says these are not useful at all read ths over a few times