Thread: NT Nanos

NT Nanos

I really think that NTs should be able to cast Matter Creation mastery or something of that nature because it seems that almost every NT attack nano is dependent on matter creation. Soldiers get Assault rifle mastery and Rifle mastery because they use those skills alot, why should the MP get all nano masterys and the NT get none. That's just my two cents.

ask an MP to cast Mocham on you =)
    High lvl content is the key to fix the game. Add new hunting grounds, make some viable loot and money-dumps for higher lvls.

wat is mocham

Like masteries, but better....

Let's use your logic onsome other professions, MikesterG.

Fixers use SMGs. Do they have a SMG buff?
    Traders use Shotguns. Do they have a Shotgun buff?
    Engineers use robots. Do they have MC and T&S buffs?
    Advents use many different weapons. Do they have any weapon skill buffs?
    Doctors heal. Do they have a BioMet buff?

Soldiers get Assault rifle mastery and Rifle mastery because they use those skills alot

I don't think I have ever seen a Soldier wield a Rifle.

Funcom has already said that NTs will not be getting a MC buff.

Please refrain from beating that horse as it is already dead.

doh, well, i didn't know they already said that

guess i was just postin cause i was a little disheartened when i see MPs with this awesomely powerfull, blow down everything pet (not all MPs, but alot) cause they can cast masteries to get'em, and i'm just sittin here with a nano that i have to run half way around rubi ka to find an MP that'll cast mastery on me so i can go do a mission with an ok nano, but low and behold the mastery has run out by the time i get to the mission

oh well *sigh*

no offense to MPs

yall got good pets ya work hard to get, and are fun, its really funny to see how people react when you run and hide while using the pet to talk after telling it to wait, and they are like "who said that" "pets can't talk" *normally newbies*

What you have to do is make the lowest level pet you can and tell him to wait in the Newbie Backyard of your opposite faction. You can rename him so he looks like some sort of unique monster. He shows up as an 'enemy' to the newbs in there and you can 'talk' to them. If you cast a low enough pet, it looks like it's in the appropriate level range to be in the backyard.

If they try to attack, they get the 'PVP not allowed message'.

EDIT: And think of all the time you can spend giving out 'quests' (appropriately rewarded of course). 'I am the Big Giant Head. I require mass quantities of Monster Parts'.
    Last edited by Bionitrous; Jan 21st, 2002 at 22:06:32.