Thread: Where can I find Carbonrich Rocks?

Question Where can I find Carbonrich Rocks?

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anybody would know where I can find some carbonrich rocks. They are the only thing I need left before making NanoFormulas.
    Thank you!

Talking

Hi,
    You really haven't searched these forums yet, have you ?

Go on - have a look first

BTW - If you wait till the next patch they are supposed to become a lot easier to find.
    ScottyB
    Lvl 107 NT - Rubi-Ka 1 - Clan

hehe got so much of them basicly drop by all that i kill once in a while (mission ql 170 to 200 in bs) only problem all ql 200+ so take 600+ to process hehe a few level still

kaliriana NT 121

Question ....so much for me

Ok, sorry I didn't read far enough, I know Funcom will provide easier ways to find CR in the next patch but I don't know when it's coming (maybe I should, again, have read further..). Anyway, I just need a low QL one to make my 'Quick Fix' Nano (got the Instruction Disc and all..) so if anybody would happen to sell a Carbonrich Rock around QL 20 (the nano Quick Fix is QL 14) I'd be glad if he/she could send a tell to Ghuntar on RK1 so we can discuss the price. I know those rocks are tough to sell at low QL so I hope someone will be interested.

Ghuntar, Neutral Atrox Engineer, RK1

Ghuntar i got a QL 44 if you need...let me know, in-game name is Sharkyiv

Talking

Cool, I'll be glad to fo some business with you. Unfortunately there seems to be a problem of QL which would prevent me of using a Carbonrich Rock of higher QL than the final NanoFormula. So for my Quick Fix I'll still need a CR but of much more low QL (or I'm wrong and then there's no problem at all).
    Anyway there are more Nanoformulas unavailable in store for the Engineer and of QL lower than 100 so it won't hurt if I buy your rock.

In next patch, you'll be able to find them in 4 holes... I read it somewhere on these forums.