Thread: new furniture/new space in apartment

new furniture/new space in apartment

heya guys

just wanna share my taughts on:

I think there should be more furniture in the game, like tables that currently isnt available, armchairs/soffas.

And last but not least more space in apartments (to bad that you only have a limited of 10 furnitures).

just a taught though, would be nice to have a great decorated apartment.

please do share your taughts here about the furniture and space

Max "DivineDragon" Neblett

Unhappy

I would like to see new weapons/armor/nano forumlas alot more than i want a better apt. but still would be nice =P

I want my apartment to hold more than 10 items at first, just wasted roughly 50k on items just disapearing.
    And there is no chance I'll drop some of my valuable items in there now as I have seen not so valuable items disapear.

yeah I´d also want to see more nanos and weps, but having a nice apartment just lifts the game to a higher grade.

every online game has there own set of weps/armour and spells.
    but not every online game features a nice home lol ^_^
    (exept Ultima online then).

guild: Dark Angels

Apartments!

Yes, apartments should definately be expanded and fixed.

And I'm tired of sitting on the floor! I want a chair! Even the mobs in missions have nicer homes than me for christs sake!

oh yeah lol ^_^

thats pretty true, even the bad guys have nicer homes than us hehe.

shouldnt omni tec give us some credit for choosing to work for them lol.

ah well, hope some of the staff sees this post.

Org: Dark Angels

Just a thought.

Anyway, I wanted to share a thought with you. I came to the realization that all the items you can place in the apartment don't have object frames .. in other words .. you can walk right through them. Is this true? If this is the case then the reason why they won't give us couches for our apartments is that the game is not sophisticated enough to create these object frames on the fly when you place an item. In other words, even if you could place a couch, when you tried to sit on it you would fall right through to the floor. Does anyone agree with this conclusion? Can anyone at Funcom comment on this?

- Szentasha / Unity of the Rose.
    Last edited by Szentasha; Feb 4th, 2002 at 20:05:03.

Szentisha...

There is a very good reason for furniture not being solid...
    Ever try placing furniture down on the ground outside of the apartment? It works. Ever see how you can run straight through people? Imagine if you couldnt run through people. It would be hard to move in crowded areas, and also people could block things like shops and mission terminals. And a big sofa would be bigger than a player, you could place it down in front of the omni ent gates, and people couldn't walk in if it was solid. However, furniture in missions is solid. What funcom needs to do is make it so that you cannot place furniture outside of your apartment or guild house, and make the furniture solid.

PS a lot of people would really like an ETA on this, Cz/Cosmik.
    BiggerDave - 93 Omni Soldier
    Fethers - 43 Omni Agent
    Phetherz - 18 Omni Doctor

Unit member of Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations

First of all

Funcom you could at least lift the 10 item limit. Even right now the stores sell more than ten items that can go into apartments. This doesn't make sense. If it's a bug then please fix it. If it's deliberate...um...WHY?
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

new apartments, more than 10 items, solid furniture (within the apt at leasT), if not people can just move the furniture even though it's solid; not like you permanently can place couches anywhere. when I heard that you didn't have to pay for a house in AO I thought that would just be the basic starter ****ty apt; not the only ****ty apt.

Thumbs up Re: Apartments!

Originally posted by Gestava
    Yes, apartments should definately be expanded and fixed.

And I'm tired of sitting on the floor! I want a chair! Even the mobs in missions have nicer homes than me for christs sake!
    Hehe, I really do agree. I want a chair! This apartment option lifts AO to a higher grade. Hum... in add to loot mobs, could FC add the possibility to loot the missions of funiture? More funitures! And being able to have more than 10 things. Espesially a bed.. hehe...

Great guys

yeah its true that you can walk straight through the furnitures, and funcom should really fix that, also that goes the same for with placing the furniture.

well all we need now is that any funcom staff sees these messages and maybe they´ll make a change (hopefully).

thanks guys for your share of taughts.

org: Dark Angels

Can't change walking through furniture

If they make furniture solid, people will be able to block shops/dungeons/missions and ambush players by blocking them in with furnature.

www.theslowpeople.com