Thread: SDS - Sudden Death Syndrome....wiped petitions to boot

SDS - Sudden Death Syndrome....wiped petitions to boot

Last night I experienced the same problem a friend did the night before.

We were hunting in SAV. all was going well and fine. Our puller went afk after a battle, others were buffing, there I was 100% health, no mobs in vicinity, no OMNI to gank me abouts, no dots on me....nothign...enjoying yoda-town...THEN ....you lose 684813XP....changing play field!

WTF is this?

PLease return the lsot experience. I wasn't killed by anything under normal game circumstances. SDS - that's all it was.

Furthermore to this I petition. It's 1am....I check with that handy tool /petition status 12 in front.......11 in frnt.....wait a bit more ...you have NO petitions in queue?

Is this common policy? It was NOT replied to, it wasn't reshuffled for something more important, it was REMOVED!

Repetitioning sees me now almost 3 am and STILL 20 more in front. (for about an hour 20mins now!)

I don't care if it's 2xp, losing XP to BS like this is rediculous.

I wish an official response AND my XP returned.

You have my email on record.

Mappa shouldbe 96 Adventurer. RK1

Or you could just tell FC to FO and Cancel. Just a suggestion, cause I don't ever see their customer service improving. I know your pain, really I do, but welcome to AO. Play at your own risk.

(PAY-OR)

don't.

/agree!

further information...no we weren;t lagged,

PC specs way above the required....DSL connection.

Happened to a friend the night before....all was fine...full health, then.....dead.

Truth

They know its a bug!
    They know it's there fault!

They will not help you!!

This is crap, we all know it. A game bug should be reimbursed.