Thread: So I just pulled a Mid out of a mission chest ..

Wink So I just pulled a Mid out of a mission chest ..

Should I raise my vehicle ground skill (green) and my perception skill (dk. blue) to use it? Or would walking be faster?
    Member of HUGE, inc.

No way, the Mid is the worst vehicle in the game. Wait til you can get Yal or buy yourself a Kodiak
    Minister Randal Moscadelli
    Callsign: Kryos
    Office closed down, for an unknown time

Mids

Kryos is correct, mids are horrible, I found a ql 18 with a low level character and it only raised run speed about 24, so I deleted it. I think the lowest level kodiak i've ever had increased run speed at least 150, or maybe 100, still far better than that stupid mid

A QL 10 Mid has 350 Concealment, so it does have it uses.

But I don't know if the concealment is bugged when I shift click my mid I get a 169missing where concealment is when I drag it to the chat window.

It is pretty difficult to see because of the concealment. So, I use one if I go through a PvP zone. I don't see much else of a use unless you plan on staying at a lower level where 20 to 80, or so, speed increase makes a difference for you.

Kyana

Go ahead and use the mid until you save up for a kodiak. The mid is super slow but the added 24 run speed may enable a low level to outrun a roller rat...

Talking Mid collector's club?

Hmm, I've 4 mids in the bank, they are terribly amusing :-)
    Still, got a Yalm. now, might even be able to fly it one day... :-(

?

I use one if I go through a PvP zone
    I thought concealment had no effect against other players...