Thread: What is going on????

What is going on????

What is happening really to this game?
    I mean ever patch there is a nerf to this and a nerf to that. Why not try and make more improvements then nerfs? Are we to good for ur QL1000000 mobs?
    I mean some fixes are good and some fixes are bad. I almost always see more nerfs then improvements.
    Its like "Fixed a bug that allowed people to get xp" like 10 times then 2 of the "Improved damage/whatever to random class (secretly nerfing 3 other classes)".
    Last fix for MA's, very good. Except making Enforcer totally useless at high level.
    Why have a Enforcer standing there bashing out 3.5k damage when u have a MA that bash out 3k damage but at 1 sec attack and recharge + he can heal.

Almost every post in the forums here are bout stuff to be nerfed or stuff that got nerfed. Id like to see u guys improving other classes to balance things out instead of nerfing it. Nerfs make people mad, mad people quit game, mad people make Funcom lose money.
    Improvements make people happy, happy people stay in game, happy people tell friends, happy people's friends make funcom get more money.
    SIMPLE.

And some of the nerfs u make i know its with good intentions. But u guys seem to have no clue at all on what is happening on Rubi-Ka. Take the Medusas for example. People enjoyed em and got good xp. Around lvl 80 if u had a good team u could hunt at em and get rather good xp (better places to hunt at that level though since it took time to kill em and xp over time ratio was bad at that level when hunting medusas), at lvl 91 or so u started getting max amount of xp from them and then they boosted ur level's fast. Here is where i guess Funcom thought we moved to fast so they nerfed em. Now when u hunt em u need like a full team of lvl 130-150 players with a very good doc (med's does insane damage) to even have a chance to kill em, ok so u get one killed and bam smack woot around 50k xp for Medusa Elite Soldier (Medusa Elite Soldier having over atleast 200-300k hp doing up to 1.5k damage). Bad nerf BAAAAAAD nerf.

Ok so that nerf left us with what to hunt? Missions and a small place called BCBDLA in Southern Foul Hills if u dare. There is also Borgs in mort if u dare but spawn is so bad there so it aint worth it. Missions then. Only option left for those that want to level when they have 20 mill xp to next level. BOOOOOORING!!!!!!!
    Running through same setting over 50 times a day to get somewhere in the game. BOOOOOOORING!!!!
    Lets take Jacob here, he is 15 years old, have school, have homework (and other random stuff to do), lets say he plays around 3-5 hours a day being around lvl 120 from very hard work. Ok 3-5 hours, take away atleast 1 hour from getting a team going, take away 30 min for getting replacement for the dude that just left, take away around 30 min for getting through alot of lag and stuff to get missions to lets say Broken Shores (Home), ok here we got 1-3 hours left to play or so. First mission results in 1 person leaving cuz of death or whatever (usually LD and to pissed to log back on), take away 1 hour to get through the stinking boring mission where u get around 1-2 mill xp. Counting death and so forth Jacob here might have gotten 1 level or so during his 3-5 hour playtime adding up to around perhaps 3 mill xp total. So what if this jacob manage to struggle to lvl 160. That would add up to i would say something like 5 days for jacob to get 1 level.
    Shouldnt be like that cuz some people play 24 hours a day with teams that dont break up. Make it so the random 3-5 hour a day player can get levels also.

And stop nerfing make improvements. I started playing this game like 1 month after release (took 1 month break also). During this time i think u have nerfed like 10 times more stuff then u have improved and probably lost 10 times more people then u gained. People that sign up for this game right now does it thanks to good PR. Wonder how much u paid those computer magazines and websites to write good stuff about this game?
    I mean i love this game but its getting really hard to keep playing it. It has alot of good stuff but it is still in Beta testing and we are paying for it. The major changes u have done to the game are to big to make in a released game. I mean for example the 50% pvp damage cap. Its a good change but HELLO? Ever think bout the major changes that needed to be done to every proffession to make that balanced?

The overequipment nerf ive been hearing about seems like the most stupid move u guys can do. Does it hurt us? NO. Atleast not the people above lvl 100 being able to self buff their weapons. That means u nerf lvl 1-100 the most difficult levels for people that only play 3-5 hours a day and dont have a high level char to provide cash for them. I mean think about jacob when he is lvl 50 enforcer. He finally gets enough cash to buy that nice QL100 something Sledgehammer that will help him get more levels faster at the 3-5 hour playtime. It wont be worth paying for. No joy, no improvement and the new weapon he managed to get on with alot of hard work sucks bigtime.

I dunno what the rest of u guys think about this. Its just my oppinion. Stop crying for nerfs and start screaming for Improvement instead. Somehow i guess Funcom actually reads this forum or atleast the posts about nerfing stuff. Usually those stuff that is the majority in patches.

P.S
    3-5 hours is alot of time for some people to spend every day on a game, let everybody have a chance to reach lvl 200.

Balance. Untouchable NTs and such make even more people mad.