Yesterday was a great day. Lt. Melayie and Lt. Arzhul decided to let me join them on a dangerous mission. A person needed to be assinated, and was well protected deep inside his base in Aegan. We met outside the East gate of Athen, and headed out. I myself had never been in this area before, and stayed close to my Lt. in case of hostile encounters. The trip there went without any problems even though Lt. Arzhul had a little problem with the navigation on the way. Inside the base which was situated inside a moutain side, I quickly realised that my life now was in the hands of my capable Lt. The guards that defendend this base was at least 4 times as powerfull as I am. As a doctor I was still able to help, as the guards were capable to inflict serious harm. Slowly we went through the base in search for our target and numerous targets fell. For me this was an enormous experience, one that only encourages me to continue my training. Unfortunatly, the highly skilled guards caught us in a trap, and we found ourself face to face with three guards. Before anyone knew what was happening, two of them had me in their aim, and was determined to take me out. It all happened so quickly, I found myself back in Tir before I could cry out for help. But in spite of this, I was thrilled. I spent the next few hours at the Bronto Burger, regaining my strenght, excited over my trip. Hopefully one day I will bring a new recruit on a similar trip.

Pvt Nahadra out.

-=Proud member of the Mercury Dragons=-