Thread: Org Commands

Org Commands

Hi there,

I've been away for around 6 months, and was wondering if someone could point me towards a decent Clan Organisation Guide.

What governing form should I go for, how does the guild bank work, what can the different ranks do etc...

Thanks a lot.

try to type /help

ingame, that will show the commands u need to use.

The bank is broke, and not ingame.

dont know any guides

Um...the bank is NOT broken and IS in game..the commands for it are...

/org bank - balance inquiry (all members except applicants)
    /org bank deposit <amount> - does what it says
    /org tax <amount> - set by org leader only, sets a fixed amount that is deducted once every 24 hours, roughly 1 hour after log-in.

/org tax - shows all members the amount of the current tax
    /org bank withdraw <amount> - Guild leader only, takes out the creds

Yes..the org tax could lead to dishonest guild leaders setting a tax when no one's on for some ungodly amount and running off with the booty, but I think indents like that will be minimal...
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website

dont forget

/org nerf <profession>
    and
    /org exploit <number of credits>
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Org Bank

Originally posted by Barron
    /org tax <amount> - set by org leader only, sets a fixed amount that is deducted once every 24 hours, roughly 1 hour after log-in.
    If it happens every 24 hrs, will it still take anything of those who don't log in? Or is it like a daily tax, so if you play everyday, your taxed everyday, if you play 2 days a week, your taxed 2 days a week...

Also, I am assuming the tax is an actual amount rather than a percentage or something, and as you said /org tax lists all players and what tax they are paying...how do you set up different amounts of tax for different people. Obviously a new lvl 10 recruit shouldn't be paying what a veteran lvl 140 member should...

Also, I need to set a organisation form before I can set ranks etc...can anyone give me a brief run down of strengths and weaknesses of the different types? (or provide a good link pls)

Thanks for all the help

No..that is a common assumption, but it is only taken out when you log in...it doesnt accumulate during you're offline time (at least as far as we were able to notice).

No..the amount is a fixed amount, not a percentage.

The /org tax command tells all the members how much the tax is..not who is paying what..IE if you set /org tax 5000, if someone does an /org tax they'll see 5,000 credits as the amount of the tax.

As far as organisation types, I have no clue really..heh..Im OT, so that doesnt factor in for us much...I dont think there is any real noticeable difference, other than differing rank structures/titles.
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website