Thread: Wanting to hear your Voice

Wanting to hear your Voice

Some of you may have heard of me, but most of you have likely not.

I am Delzbin with both Society of Sound and Senseless Violence.

The org Senseless Violence, really doesn't like clan members, and most of the members of this org have personal grudges against individual clan members that they have spread to the whole of the clan community.

I on the other hand, like to consider myself more professional. I am an Omni-Tek employee after all.

Now the group of people that makes up Society of Sound, is not an org. Any org you see with such a name is not actually the group of people that are Society of Sound. That may sound confusing, but the online radio station Society of Sound has many live DJs each with their own point of view. The owner (Otori of the clan org Whisper's Edge) makes no effort to stop, and actually encourages people to express their own points of view.

Now the point of this whole posting, is that tomorrow (or later today depending on where you live on Rubi-ka) I will be providing everyone with a chance to express their views.

Being a Loyal Omni-Tek Employee, I have some questions that I would like to ask of the Clans, and I would like to offer other Omni-Tek Employees to ask questions in response to what ever answers might be sent in. It is my hope that even if you can't bring your self to sit next to someone of the other side, that you might use myself as a go between.

Those of you that are Neutral to the conflict I do not mean to exclude you from this invite, but I encourage you to join in and speak with whom ever else might be present expressing their views.

So go to societyofsound.net and get your self tuned in now. My show begins at 11:55 pm EDT on Wednesday. I do hope you tune in and have your voice heard and your questions answered.

--signed--
    Delzbin

Quote Originally Posted by Zemkarik
    Being a Loyal Omni-Tek Employee, I have some questions that I would like to ask of the Clans, and I would like to offer other Omni-Tek Employees to ask questions in response to what ever answers might be sent in.
    Sounds more like an interigation then a Q&A

Call it what you will. Writen text has always been a poor form of comunication for me.

I do not just wish to offer Omni-Tek a chance to ask Clan members questions, but I wish to offer Clan members a chance to ask Omni-Tek questions. Neutrals can of course ask questions and be asked questions.

Questions that I want to ask though are such things of what do you want? Do you hate Omni-Tek or do you just disagree with the Company?

I do not wish to ask questions such as "Who is your supplier of weaponry? Where were you on the night of the 17th of October?"

In my mind the second set of questions is an interigation, while the first set is a desire to understand.

Though, that is my whole point here. Clan and Omni do not understand each other, and for the most part make an effort to misunderstand each other. So if you are afraid that this is going to be some interigation to get secrets from you, then do not answer questions during tonight's show. You are still welcome to send in your own questions though. And if you feel that this is an effort to sneak out people's secrets I suggest you tune in at least to listen. You never know what secret you might learn.

In any event, no mater what you believe about Omni-Tek, Clans, Society of Sound, Senceless Violence, or myself, I do suggest you at least tune in, if not to try and make peace with someone you might consider your enemy, but to better understand the mind of your enemy.

Though I do hope my show tonight does not degrade into people sending me messages that just bash the other side. I do hope that people listen to my show tonight and finish tonight with a better understanding of this world of Rubi-Ka and the people that live on it.

--signed--
    Delzbin
    Last edited by Zemkarik; May 5th, 2005 at 02:41:34.

Glad you rephrased it. Sounds alot more welcomeing.

Well last night we had a few people tune in share their views, but I do wish there had been more.

But something interesting happened. People in general just got a bit stressed after hearing some points. So we did a stress relieving exercise. We spent the last part of the show insulting all three sides and in general just having a bit of fun.

Now I want to make it clear for those of you that tuned in, that I have nothing against any faction on Rubi-Ka. I just think that some people take them selves to seriously and don't even know why. Of the people that tuned in, sure some of them had realy good reasons for being so serious all the time, but it seemed even they benifited from the last part of the show.

But some of you that couldn't tune in, or just didn't want to, I did learn something. Omni and Clan realy aren't that different. Omni-Tek as a whole for the most part is here to make money. But individually the people are here to be with family, make a living, see new things, seek the freedom this planet offers. While the Clans as a whole seem to want freedom, but individually the people are here to be with family, make a living, see new things, and perhaps make a few credits along the way.

Sure Omni-Tek has been known to be oppresive, but just look at the Sentinals. I understand they have threatened to shoot clan members now that even show any form of kindness to Omni.

Sure Omni-Tek has been known to be greedy, but just look at the Mockers. They are business people, and they desire to make money.

I'll be honest, I don't think one Q&A session on my show (espesually considering when I'm on air I have a tendency to make jokes of things) will clear much up for anyone.

Here is the ultimate thing I don't understand though. Some people have much more complex views about how things should be handled around here than me. Yet these same people that have such complex views still do like me, and take missions from the terminals without reading the details. For the most part all they know is what their goal is, and that they will get payed for doing it. But with all these complex views I would think that more people would be careful about what missions they take.

I'm not realy that concerned about what missions I take because I as I admited on air, am here to make money and have fun. I try for the most part to do things that don't detract from you having fun or making money, but that's about the extent of it.

I just think that perhaps if people realy want to start backing what they preach though that they should stop taking missions that go againts their beliefs, and believe me there are missions out there like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zemkarik
    But some of you that couldn't tune in, or just didn't want to, I did learn something. Omni and Clan realy aren't that different. Omni-Tek as a whole for the most part is here to make money. But individually the people are here to be with family, make a living, see new things, seek the freedom this planet offers. While the Clans as a whole seem to want freedom, but individually the people are here to be with family, make a living, see new things, and perhaps make a few credits along the way.
    Well said. You sound like you have some Neutrality in you. Because a person is Clan/Omni/Neut does not blanket them into a specific type of person. I care not for the politics on Rubi-Ka and refuse to judge the people I may come across in my travels by the side they are on. Actions are what determines a person's goodness. Actions are how I make my judgements and rewarding those who further the betterment of all life. However, mercilessly punishing those who have no value in others. Likewise, the old saying is very much true "actions speak louder than words." Throughout the numerous gridfeeds there are always people who "talk the talk" .. its time to "walk the walk" and unite those who are truly good regardless of side to protect those who cannot protect themselves against the rampant corruption that resides on all sides.

- SirNegs
    Keeper of the Pure / Protector of the Innocent

Bump for live player based content>

on a side note haveing abit of trouble logging into live 365 just downloaded the live 365 ver 1.1 radio..anything esle ppl need to tune in?
    drgrimmy 220/30 solitus doc(The Noid)

(insert witty comment here)

My suggestion is don't use live 365's player.

When you are on live 365's home page you can go to an options area and tell it you would rather use your own player. Most people I know use winamp.