Thread: 14.2 and some exploits that might stem from it

14.2 and some exploits that might stem from it

I just hopefuncom is limiting thos e"90 IPR points" or whatever to one skill each, or doing something to prevent x player from:

Using 2 points to drop their Shotgun/Flingshot currently at 600/500 to 0 and putting 500 points in both LLTS skills, equipping a lvl 200 scope, dropping Trade skills to 0 and reupping weapon skills at the cost of 4 IPRs which doesn't even make a dent in the amount you are offering people at the initial IP reset.

This is one of many skills that this could be done with, and it's not looking too good.

Oh one more thing in case any player knows, cause i know I wont get a response from funcom on this thread:

For the 20% thing will it just take the attack skill into the formula? IE if i have:

900 self buffed Shotgun but flingshot is only 300 self buffed and my Krutt takes say 850 shotgun and 400 fling shot will i suffer penalties for having too low fling or will it only calculate the 100% shotgun on the gun and check my shotty skill?

Just curious exactally how this will effect weapon users.

Unequip?

Isn't one of the requirements of using the IP Reset that you take off all your equipment except implants? I think I read that somewhere but could be wrong.

Ip rset can only be done when your naked.

No armor no equipment of any kind equipped. This includes implants, and as far as I can tell buffs.

bob is right, you cant have armor, weapons, clothes, implants, utilities, or computer belts on when doing the IPR
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

I cringe as I think about the IP reset. How long will it be before someone finds a speedhack IP reset bug that gives them infinite IP? or some other hole?

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Wink

Originally posted by Snarf
    I cringe as I think about the IP reset. How long will it be before someone finds a speedhack IP reset bug that gives them infinite IP? or some other hole?

Snarf
    Well those sneaky expoiters probably already on test server to be able to use those bugs the moment they go live, and you can be sure they don´t report them.

Whaambulance, it will check both your shotty and flingshot skill.
    Cyrus "Othar" Peak

"The Honored Guard, Serving with Pride, Prejudice and Patience." - Justsabi

Alamut

"My body is my Temple."

Exploiters SUCK! MWAHAHAHAHAHA. I wanna see how the OE patch works out on Test servers though.
    DKillah
    Gravewalkers
    http://aotgw.homestead.com/main.html

The hella bueno 44 Agent and w00tzer his crappy QL 37 Healpet

Stop assuming that you think you know me, you presumptuous f**k.