Thread: please help me out

Talking please help me out

Ive just started playing Ao and I am intrested in joining a guild. I have a 9th level Soldier (Tathlyn), and a 3rd level Martial Artist (DracoMantisx). Both characters are from the Omni side. Please let me know if you gave any openings for me. Either reply here or tell one of my chars. I play on the second server.
    I would like to join a Roleplaying guild, but ive looked at some of them and they look like they are for very high level people. I want to roleplay, but i also want to go out there and just hunt with some friends now. I am a team player and love getting together for guild events (though my work schedule is out of wack right now).
    I am very loyal to whichever Guild i join, and I am a trustworthy and friendly player.

"I have felt the embrace of my family, and welcome the word of Omnitec with open arms"
    DracoMantisx entering the gates of Omni1.
    Last edited by Inkzero; Mar 22nd, 2002 at 06:28:28.

Terian,
    Division 3 takes all levels as long as they are willing to try their hand at role-playing.

If you are interested, please go to www.projectrevenant.com and register with our forums.

Once you have registered, fill out an application in the Academy forum, under the sticky post "Application for the Academy." Inside that post is the info you will need on a sponsor and recommendations to becoming a full member of Division 3.

I look forward to seeing you planetside soon.
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2