Thread: Up and around

Question Up and around

Ive been here and there since my Arrival at Rubi-Ka. Now that Ive gotten some experience I think it is about time to explore Rubi-ka some more
    I have been to Shadowlands, scary world, a little to strange for me. I really admire the people at Jobe, theyve done a heck of a job mapping and exploring the outer realms of this foreign territory. But then I remembered I had forgotten all about the world of Rubi-Ka, Shadowlands was not my world, it belonged to the animals and creatures living there. Ive packed my backpacks and uploaded allmost all the maps I can, then I stopped....where should I go, what is there out there? Since im quite new here at this planet, can someone please give a me a hint of where to run about? What is there to do out there all alone?

Greetings from Thengol...

What to do on Rubi-Ka? Same as anywhere really. Get a job, find a good man/woman (or leet in this case?) and raise a few kids and grow old together. What else is there?

Oh sure there is a war raging on Rubi-Ka. Some people put a lot of stock in fighting the war. The way I see it, this war was raging back in my grandfather's days, and in my father's days. No doubt the war will continue long after we are all gone. Life goes on regardless.

Welcome to Rubi-Ka.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Hmmm

Youre a woman right? Wanna marry me? Look away from the picture...
    gotta get starting with the kid business right away...
    Thengol and Arnt united

*starts humming "love is in the air" *