Thread: Fitness Matters

Fitness Matters

With all the wonderful ideas for gameplay and profession improvements, this idea pales in comparison, but one thing I would think might be fun from a roleplay point of view would be the inclusion of fitness facilities in the major towns of Rubi-Ka where our characters can work out, including the possibility of a fitness clothing shop, health food and drink bars, swimming pool, sauna in addition to standard fitness machines and such.

Such an area would provide areas for socialization and roleplay as an alternative to simply going to the clubs to dance. I could even envision emotes for workout actions to go along with such a place.

Just a thought in case someone at Funcom has a little free time and imagination to spare.

Thanks!

Eterna

How about an arena area where you can't die? Like a boxing ring that you'd have in a gymnasium. You can beat someone to 1HP but no further.

Takes some of the hassle out of sparring with your guildmates. Always sucks when you accidently crit them when they are too close to death and then you mess them up for 7 minutes and a protential wait for reclaim items and reorg of inventory.

How about adjustable "punching bags" where we can input different AC and evades and just shoot/hit the bag to see our damage. Put these next to arena's where you cant die and can die.

Be like a dojo, really Add a kind of formality to fighting and dueling.
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

Smile Fitness Matters

Yes indeed, I think a sparring type area where you could work out with a partner would be great, as would the adjustable punching bag ... it could all be part of the same fitness facility.

Great ideas!

Or... Solve all our problems

Open Head and Tails!