Thread: Rubi-Ka Lore?

Rubi-Ka Lore?

Ok are there any sites out there focusing on the world of Rubi-Ka itself? Rather than the political stories?

Cos there are sooo many interesting things out there that i know nothing about...

1) Enigma Forest - Whats it for? Who put it there? How come the Twigs walk on two legs but grow into trees? And most important: Why do they make sounds like sheep?

2) The Medusas - Another experiment? If theyre an experiment how come they have such amazing cities? Most important again: Whats their obsession with physiotherapists?

3) Brain Dogs - ??? Little tiny dogs with huge blue glowing brains? What was that experiment trying to be?

4) Nano-Freaks - Theyve got villages everywhere. Same as Medusas... Were they an experiment that evolved into something able to create its own villages and society?

5) Drill Dentists - ??? Some kinda joke maybe? Was it an experiment to create the ultimate dentist?

6) Apart from the above theres looooads of other things. I'd love to know some background and info of all the creatures on Rubi-Ka.

I just need more info and lore on all the things that are out there to discover
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Yea, and the leets did spawn, and spread across the globe, filling the air with their cries...

Suddenly, the lights went out.

I just went through my AO bookmarks and would you believe, about half of them no longer work?

*sigh*.

lmaorofl

i agree with you.

ive always been interested in Bios or side stories of creatures and variouys characters. (me being a old fashioned pen and paper RPGer)

i wud like to see tons and tons of side stories on locations, beasties and such.

AND HELL FC, if ur too lazy or busy to do it yourselves then i know alot of players who will be more then willing to implement thier creativity in a game THEY PAY to be a part of.

Bump

Surely theres a decent Bestiary or History (non-political) somewhere?

All these "experiments" that no-one knows about! Need...more....info!

And yeah i'd be happy to go and "study" some of the rarer creatures to learn their lifestyles and post details etc .... IF they didnt just walk around in circles
    People could actually RP wildlife experts and gather knowledge on the wildlife. Would be interesting i think.
    Last edited by Keaorata; Apr 10th, 2002 at 11:14:22.
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

Another shameless bump
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni