Thread: About team missions

Talking About team missions

Im writing cause I thought of an idea for the little clicker booth things that you right click on to go from level to level and to the boss.. (from here forward refered to clickers) I think they should be called clickers.. lol.. Well.. I think that after you go through the boss clicker into the boss room.. If you click on the clicker to go back to level three you should instead go to the level 1 clicker. Not only to prevent players from running out of boss room, healing then returning (so you dont have to have big team if you run and heal) But also so when you leave the boss room your on floor one so you dont have to search your way out.. This is insignificant relativly.. And horribly spelled. But it gave me somthing to do

Personally think they have more to fix with team missions than the lifts. Maybe starting with the number of times we get server booted from the mission, and the whole place respawns. Or how about having a command to turn off that pain in the backside "you have a 70% chance of getting a token" message. Its utter spam and for an all neut team utterly annoying.
    As for the boss level it really needs a small room off one side where the team can assemble in. There you are on the floor above about to go down, you all do the 1, 2, 3 Jeronimooooo.... and click, and next thing you know your all at the reclaim as everyone loads at a different speed, and the mob's dont sit around and wait for you to finish loading. A nice small room to assemble in would solve this nicely, and give you that extra 30secs to get your brain in gear with your surroundings.

Putting you back at the start as something to help you get out of the mission is a pain, most teams have some form of teleport out so is totally unnecessary, and those who chicken out and run up to other level are mearly using the game mechanics, just like we all used to when u faced 3mobs in the first room on solo missions...no change there.

Fix team missions, don't screw them further.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!