Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hint for these trox docs

(edited, had wrong Aruls listed, total HP whoring mostly completed thx to Tchaa

220/23 Trox Doc -can- self BI with the right items without using any nano buffing armor. Besides, not selfing BI is not the end of the world.

No, this isn't with impossible setups like QL300 symbs, either. I used a max QL of 260 on the symbs with lower in slots that can't be reached that high with a Trox (my calcs have always showed even with full buffing items a trox doc won't hit 1149 SEN and definitely won't get 1149 SEN + 1149 in other skills ... 1106 seems doable).

Equipment configuration (not all needed for this):
    ... http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=25390

What isn't obvious in this configuration is:
    ... QL300 org city advantages
    ... QL60 tower site with BM/MM universal advantage
    (doesn't mean you have to have your own tower, but if your tower site doesn't have the BM/MM universal advantage, having your own tower would equal this)
    ... Comp Nano
    ... Comp Attrib

... Goodness:
    * 15360 HP without buffs
    * 17627 HP self-buffed not counting heal proc
    * 19102 HP with enfo buffs (no heal proc)
    * 22192 HP with enfo, self and heal proc

... Caveats:
    * Not in Pande (no HHaB)
    * Not in Inf if you use Inf ring
    * Not in Pen if you use Pen ring
    * Any debuff will kill this
    * Org advantages being bugged will kill this
    * Need to get the best possible symbs (need BoC, yellow belt or Hadrulfs, etc)
    * Serious perk consumption for nano skills ... your combat will be affected ... but your a DOC damnit.

... Advantages that may not be obvious:
    * Look at the Caveats ... this is a 100% HP setup ... so replace -1- piece with officer's and most of the caveats go away except org advantages
    * This setup breedmaxes your -nanocost ... no hardcore CPU needed ... or keep a hardcore NCU and use Combined Merc if you're melee
    * Easily retains 781 PSY and Nano Regen perk action
    * Even keeps you over 800 PSY so that your combined paramedics is not OE (without comp attrib, but needs city advantages)
    * If you dip below the self-cast threshold, you can get any MP all the way down to a L50 MP to buff you. L50.
    Last edited by Doctorhyde; Dec 27th, 2005 at 06:59:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde
    Equipment configuration (not all needed for this):
    ... http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=25390
    Might want to look into fixing those bracers. As it stands, your setup reflects about 1k less HP than it should do.

... Goodness:
    * 14200ish HP without buffs
    * 16467 HP self-buffed not counting heal proc
    * 17942 HP with enfo buffs (no heal proc)
    * 20942 HP with enfo, self and heal proc
    With the above setup, as a trox, you should have considerably more HP. 24k with OSB sounds more realistic to me.
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

I keep 3 sets of aruls on me to swap for various times, that set is just my damage setup. But yep, 1K more health via juggers. Edited previous post ... I haven't searched for -every- possible HP item, but haven't seen a way to get 24K on a trox -unless- I fully train Enhance Health, which you can't do for the BI self-cast setup.

What I was counting for HP buffs:

SOE
    LC
    Behe
    CS

so maybe I missed something ... otherwise you'd have to do Enhance Health fully for the 24K. For a trox willing to not self-cast BI (my leaning), Enhance Health full is quite feasible.
    Last edited by Doctorhyde; Dec 27th, 2005 at 07:03:00.

now that I could get real excited about, leave the self casting Bi alone and go for hp for 24k!

Sadly if the figures were done I bet a soli or even an opi would be close to that if not even more.......and they would self this and that and have 2 sec heal and nano delta hehe

I solo's a notum scourge yesterday and then another to be sure I could do it. It felt good and was the first time i tried something silly. I know you all prol all did one at 190 hehe bit I am a late bloomer. All maul damage with a sentient nano gorger running to time my ubt more or less....could do the hot thing but alil damage seems better than a lil hot?
    Main: - Vonshot: 217/26 Omni Trox Trader

Alts:
    - Nycrow: 191/11 Trox Fixer
    - Tanknip: 217/14 Trox Doctor, The Cookie Monster
    - Nightswan: 164/5 Solitus Crat
    - Ghostblade: 184/19 Trox Shade
    - Megachug: 57/5 Trox Enforcer
    - Kyllx: 51/5 Opifex Agent

I keep 3 sets of aruls on me to swap for various times, that set is just my damage setup. But yep, 1K more health via juggers. Edited previous post ... I haven't searched for -every- possible HP item, but haven't seen a way to get 24K on a trox -unless- I fully train Enhance Health, which you can't do for the BI self-cast setup.

What I was counting for HP buffs:

SOE
    LC
    Behe
    CS

so maybe I missed something ... otherwise you'd have to do Enhance Health fully for the 24K. For a trox willing to not self-cast BI (my leaning), Enhance Health full is quite feasible.
    The Aruls in your setup do:

User Modify Max health 20
    User Modify Nano resist 1
    User Modify Max nano 120

Thats the only reason I reacted.

Regarding the 24k setup: If my nanomage can get 22k fully OSB, then I'm sure an Atrox can get to 24, if not 25, quite easily. Well, not easily perhaps, but it's doable.

I would look into going Enhance Health and maybe compensating the loss of nano skills with some Officers or Scouts. Would have to check what gives more HP (if that's what you're after).
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Tchaalina
    User Modify Max health 20
    User Modify Nano resist 1
    User Modify Max nano 120
    Shoot Auno's interface on this one. I keep a set of Rad damage, Max Nano and Max Health bracers. I edited the relevant post to show the Max HP benefits.

Regarding the 24k setup: If my nanomage can get 22k fully OSB
    Tcha, you give me hope for my nanomage doc
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_o
    Tcha, you give me hope for my nanomage doc
    It cant be said too many times... Nanomage 4 lyfe! Partners in crime!
    Rolfor 220/26/70 Nanomage Doctor [Setup] No task too hard - no compromise - updated
    Rolfolol 220/28/70 Atrox Keeper [PvP Setup] [PvM DD Setup] - updated
    Ralfxore 165/22/42 Opifish Fixer [Setup]
    - updated
    Rolflol 216/15/34 Atrox Nano Technician
    Peon of SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I dont discriminate, i hate everyone equally much.
    War.
    War never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolfor
    It cant be said too many times... Nanomage 4 lyfe! Partners in crime!
    /me pulls the lever to drop a ten-ton-trox on Rolfor...*squish*

Profession == Engineer

dooooh
    pwned
    rerolling on rk-4

LOL you go get them Tchaa

Eunucha 219 trox doc
    Inner Circle since 2001

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123