Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ithacas!!!!

Originally posted by MSag
    Wenzell its supposed to be a war what you are asking for sounds more like an arena to me, maybe FC can make special arenas that force through some rules without doing something seriously unbalancing rest of the game?

If you feel proud of killing 1 person with 30 people, thats you.
    I consider that as a lamer tactic, of course its my thought, you dont have to agree with me.
    Im happy that I have skills to get some kills on my own (I can never kill all since im not the best) and I dont have to rely on 30 buddies to be my cannon fodder all the time.

skills..pfft

poke button 1, poke button 2, poke button 3, let go of keyboard and sit back and pray for crits. That's PvP in AO...im sure you're a very skilled button poker tho.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

The only skill involved in pvp, is to find each profession's weakness and then strike them on it.
    ~Lone

Originally posted by Wenzell

If you feel proud of killing 1 person with 30 people, thats you.
    I consider that as a lamer tactic, of course its my thought, you dont have to agree with me.
    Im happy that I have skills to get some kills on my own (I can never kill all since im not the best) and I dont have to rely on 30 buddies to be my cannon fodder all the time.
    Heh well if a troop of 30ppl discover 1 enemy who wont capitulate in a war they dont go in 1 by 1 and fight him fair. If you want fair fights decided by skills then go play quake 3 duels or something. That is not what anarchy online is about, it kinda ruins the rpg perspective.

Oh ya and it isnt fair 1vs1 either unless they both have exactly same buffs, same profession, same lvl, same equipment. Even then its just the randomnumber generator that decides. I honestly cant understand what it is you want, unless its to better your own odds.

The current MA critical buff on other professions = unbalanced.
    Its the fact sorry. Wait till 14.2 and you wll see the changes.

Originally posted by Noer
    The only skill involved in pvp, is to find each profession's weakness and then strike them on it.

Lucky for the trader then that ALL professions are very weak vs your debuffs, then we add damage, roots and healing... And after the OE patch all professions will be even weaker vs traders debuffs

And luckily for the trader they got no weaknesses themself, except from another trader. Well, as you also said, the doc init debuff is damn uber to.

Want to test NR with me? This time I will make sure a FC employee will monitor the results.
    Last edited by Garzu; Apr 20th, 2002 at 13:36:33.
    NT phone HOME!!

If FC finally manages to fix Nano resist so you actually resist things with 800 nano resist we will see the traders become more like most others. Right now you dont resist jack unless you have over 1600 nano resist, pretty broken if you ask me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12