Thread: RU a n00b?? Its obvious.

RU a n00b?? Its obvious.

We were all n00bs at one point.
    Exp loss is not what makes it hard, its LACK OF CREDITS.
    If there was a way to actually be able to BUY the advanced nanos and implants needed for each level as a n00b, there would be no problem with the exp loss factor, and the game wouldn't be a suckle-fest like its gonna be after 14.2
    Its quite rediculous they are even considering it. They should make low level items worth more. Make monster parts easier to grind and sell etc. etc. duuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh! Naked n00bs are the problem. its way to obvious when someone is new. How?? They are NAKED! they have their STARTER weapon cuz they cant afford sh@t!
    If I didn't have a friend ton help me in the game, I probably wouldn't have played, its so firgging hard to get what you need. Why should someone have a friend or have to buy credits off ebay to have fun in the game? Pshaw .
    Anatha - Egyptian Goddess of Love and War

Anatha - RK2 - Tank with a Pet

hm. I agree that as a noob I was poor, but I didn't run around naked with my Solar pistol :-/

You can do missions from level 1. There's always Something in the chests and mobs in missions, and it's usualy wearable without much problem, IP wise...

I don't think I've ever bought armor in the store with my lvl 100.
    After level 60 or 70 I guess I did buy armor from other players, but that's not total noobishness anyway...

My lvl 39 adventurer has never bought armor at all, period. He looks a bit funny, sure - but it works . Until I decided to switch him to Hammers, he hasn't bought a weapon either...

It may not be the optimal-uber-twink way to play, but we're talking about newbies here anyway, so...

I strongly suggest to any new player to ask for advice instead of money. I'll give them both usually in the end anyway, but gimminy, they'll get a LOT more use out of Advice - I know that I sure as heck did.