Thread: User created quests

User created quests

Do these not work, or am I just an idiot and I can't figure out how to make them?

If they don't work, shouldn't they work since they are in the game?

Re: User created quests

No they don't work
    and yes they should work
    lol

I think they stopped them working because of an exploit where you could give tokens to other people or something.

I am hopefull that they will return to a working state soon, I'm sure the comunity will make some great missions once they're up!

It's quite odd to see a game with features in the interface that don't work at all. A first for me anyways.

Well, FunCom and AO is a special case.

Normally, AO wouldn't have been released when it did, but due to moneyproblems (lack of...) they had to speed up release of AO to avoid bankrupsy. And, well, the rest is history.

But this game is growing better and better every patch. I've actually seen alot of old-timers returning, after beeing away from AO for some time. YAY!
    toons:
    90-ish enf --- soon by the 100-milestone. Soo slooooow development
    30-ish MP --- likes nanoprogramming
    40-ish trader --- not as overequipped as he should have been
    30-ish MA --- was suposed to be critbuff-dispencer
    10-ish DOC --- eat nanokits like candy, and attracts mobs like bees to honey
    10-ish NT --- I would give ANYTHING to get NT's extractor-line on my ENF.
    10-ish MP --- reroll of the above one. Found out that the first one was funnier to play
    10-ish ENF --- intended to try duelwield, but the first lvls until i get my first mongo is kinda boring

I have created monsters. - Gummizluv
    Yes Gummi, but unfortunately only one monster (nerd) - Intra

When a pump action shotgun fires more rounds per minute than a sub-machine gun, you've just entered Anarchy Online... - ReelBigFish

hope this helps. I confuse myself somtimes - Irritated

Enforcer is gimp, be a soldier... - Seb

User created missions was involved in an exploit where you could give no-drop items as a mission reward to another player. At least so the story goes.

Now we are waiting the coming back of this feature for the Bureaucrats, as this was detailed in the original game description.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)