Thread: Funcom, I don't twink, may I still play???

Funcom, I don't twink, may I still play???

Hey, Cosmic, Coz, whoever's out there !!!!!!!!

I'm one of these players out here who don't do any OE, don't twink... a matter of fact, can't, my char isn't high enough to support himself, much less another low level char.

Why is it so damn hard for me to play ??????

I get by, don't get me wrong. not like I can't kill a green... well, ok, my 55 advent almost can't sometimes. She looks at her pistols, and then at everyone else's shotguns, and just sort of wonders....

My NT is doing fine, for a casual player. But I havn't updated some of my armor in weeks, because there's none to be had. I'm a nano NT, so I'm looking for int/psi armor, or perhaps psi/stam as a backup. Only cyber to be had in the shops is helmets and boots, and the occasional sleeve, which is way too damn low of a QL. Energized is just as hard to find, except you find the gloves sometimes too. Oh, and don't EVEN tell me to go look in missions, I see tons of str/sta armor there, but barely anything I can use... and when it is there, it's too low of a QL.

I'm really hoping for some balance to start creeping back into the game after 14.2......... if it gets worse, I might end up on that canceled account list.

Int/psy has always been scarce in shops. Your best bet is trying the shopping chats.

Also, while getting items should never be a reason to join a guild, keep in mind that one of the side benefits of being in a guild is sharing of items, of all descriptions and qualities, to those who need/can use them.

Most higher level int/psy users have several bags of int/psy armor but if they are like me they keep 95% of it in their guild, since it is hard to get in shops.

But your main reason for joining a guild should be wanting to be a part of a bunch of cool people who hunt/party/do events together
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !