Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My ideas for making fixers viable

Good ideas, but they all were thrown onto Funcom in one form or another since around 1-2 months after release of AO and FC discarded everything except those of our fixer ideas, they stole to implement for other classes. Instead they wasted lots of development time on stuff that has no use whatsoever and that no Fixer ever wanted. "Summon that ammo, baby !"

I would be happy if they made something for a change now that does not require months to get, i.e. Grid Armor (which can't be used anymore with 14.2 LOL), that works, that is useful, and that agents do not get for once and that no other class gets in a derivate form.

But I doubt we get something like that in the near future, more we get something like "Summon that Yalmaha, baby", where they can say to us, how cool it is we don't have to buy a yalmaha, as if not everyone already has one...
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

I'll bump this one again.

Salantha
    semi-retired until the fixers get fixed

bump, and a few comments...

I think reducing IP cost of nanoskills is a bad idea ... this will just make us old fixers gimped.. the IP reset will NOT fix this, it will just steal more of our hard earned IP.

what they should do is reduce the casting cost of our nanos. Just as IP efficient as reducing IP cost, and it works for us old fixers aswell...
    --
    Torgman - Clan Fixer
    Torgshaolin - Clan MA
    Torgstash - Clan Trader
    Torgmedic - Clan Doc
    Torgredtape - Clan Crat

Games don't make people violent. Lag does.

Originally posted by Torgman
    I think reducing IP cost of nanoskills is a bad idea ... this will just make us old fixers gimped.. the IP reset will NOT fix this, it will just steal more of our hard earned IP.
    Actually, the IP Reset will fix this. You will notice that I specifically delayed those changes until 14.3. The day (or whenever) before 14.3 all fixers could 0 out the affected nano skills. After 14.3, they fill their nano skills back up at a far lower cost.

Players that are currently inactive could not take advantage of this later, but anyone with a fixer character currently playing could.

Scorus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12