Thread: 14.2 and the new LLTS

14.2 and the new LLTS

Well I've heard from two sources not that a QL 105 LLTS now gives a 1% crit increase.

While I'm fine with this change. It is insane to leave pre 14.2 LLTS in the game. The difference is just to large, and with this new information, the prices of a LLTS just went from crazy to insane, making it all but impossible for the casual gamer to aquire one.

FC is creating far to great of a disparity between the haves and the have nots.

Go the whole way FC, nerf old LLTS's. I have one, but i'd gladly give it up for the sake of balance in this game.

I have also read on a post that 7% is the highest MA crit other buff. So when you get down to it, anyone with a pre 14.2 LLTS is going to have at least 2x the chance of critting over anyone with the post 14.2 model. This is not balance, It's a wide gap created between those with these scopes and those without.
    182 NT

Calming is just a hobby I dabble in, my real passion is blowing stuff up.

From Agentsector.

Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer
    ql 179
    weild:
    perception 507
    location hud3
    mods:
    nano init -50
    range init -247
    melee init -247
    physical init -247
    critical incease 5
    range increase 22

Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer
    ql 125
    weild:
    perception 264
    mods:
    nano init -50
    aimedshot 78
    range init -112
    physical init -112
    melee init -112
    critical increase 2
    range increase 8

Post Analysis

Hahahahahaha, I knew they would put nano init on there somewhere.

At least the ranged init penalties aren't so bad, with the old scopes it is an all-or-nothing thing and oriented towards weapons that are already very fast.

Only have to raise one near-useless skills versus two. Granted perception is getting added to the 'need for pvp perfection' list. Theres not many perception buffs and very few items add to it. Advents have one, but agents will be using it the most Shining ear isn't used by anything else, but it does force a sense requirement.

TIM's scope looks damn good for a typical ranged person now.

Whats the aimed increase on the 179?

I'm going to take a wild guess at a ql200 version:
    Perception 600-700
    -280-300 inits
    -50 nano init
    Aimed 100-200
    Critical 6-8, if I was betting, the odds would be 50% 6, 40% 7, 10% 8.
    Range 25-30

History of prepatch affects:
    Sunburst Mk III
    FA 3927
    Carrier Craft
    NCU stays on
    Implants stay in

I doubt they would delete or nerf them, if they do I'd rather use TIM's scope in general.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

ACTUALLY, the adv nanos eagle eye buffs perception by 80.
    Last edited by haniblecter; May 1st, 2002 at 07:38:04.
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

fc has just removed the only thing tradeskills where usefull for ....wOOt for the tradeskills class ............