Thread: An arguement against the newbie changes.

An arguement against the newbie changes.

Okay an argument against the newbie changes, specifically the no rez shock and no experience loss. Okay I tested this last night on test to see if you could pull it off as an exploit. Get to your mission, start your mission, finish your mission / command terminate. Now head to your next mission make sure they are in the same zone and close by the respawn point. Err okay great now you have a quick way to get from point a to point b without a penalty. Here is a better example; you have a mission in West Athens and a mission in Wartorn Valley you get the missions in Old Athens your bound in Wartorn Valley. Do your mission in West Athens first /terminate and then you heal because you purchased a better treatment kit and nano kit takes two click and your ready and in the zone that you need to be.

It was really nice to get to level seven in four hours I used this trick once to get back to an area I was familiar with, but I don’t think this is the sort of thing you guys had in mind when you came up with it. My advice drop rez shock to level 7 this is when you start to see missions is other zones if you max the difficultly.

So people get to 30 quicker and easier. Which in turn means more people out to group with at the medium levels, less people giving up early on their characters, and more people out to PvP..

how in the world is this a bad thing ?

I'm not saying it would be a bad thing I'm saying it can be exploited. You get a free teleport until level 15 to any zone you want, as long as you used the insurance treminal there. So at level 14 I insure in wartorn and then goto say avalon get three mission in wartorn and /terminate to get back to wartorn to do my mission and have to stop for a minute to heal and rebuff. The suggestion is lower the level at which rez sicks happens to help curb this problem.

I don't know. Seems to me like there's got to be something to actually gain to call it an exploit. So far, I can't see any real advantage to being able to warp a 15th level character around to get to his noob missions quicker.

If that's an exploit, I say: Exploit away.

Exploiting this should be easy

grab a few lvl 5 - 6 alts from people who know what they are doing and start the insurance kiting

Pull a far to tough mob towards the insurance reclaim you used to save at and the mob, while killing everything in or hits, will have an unstoppable flow of n00bs coming for him. This might take some time and the experience cap/level will most likely kick in, but it would allow a lvl 5 to run around with 2 dodgaquest pads (if they ever get around to fixing that).

Another example would be those poor sharks in old athen (though not exploiting those is harder the exploiting them)

Just a wild thought
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

All I know is that there is a dead-zone, a "limbo land" between the American time zone players and the European players... when all the newbs come out to play. I go to Newland and I see 20 under level 10... and *no one else.* It's really spooky, like some vast newb conspiracy lol... Get these people some levels!!