Thread: give us the option to go back atleast..

give us the option to go back atleast..

ok..

let some of the changes have options, honestly.. IP buttons? as if u dont know u have IP when u ding.. i'm sorry but c'mon.. perk buttons? they have to inform you when you perk ding? Hmm.. and then suggested IP placement what is this the froob expansion? idk its probably just me cuz i liked it alot better how it was but especially the skill menu.. whats the point? i thought i twas gonna show u base/buffed? no it shows u base and then currently improved (as in how much ip u 'just' put in it as if u dont already know, u JUST raised it.. lol) and another thing you cant even see what the IP cost is anymore.. as for not being able to reset abilities i dont really care, but the whole skill GUI now is just spacey and isnt in any way better imo.. u could always see base skill you used to be able to see ip cost now u cant.. if they wanted to make it so u cant reset base abilities ok fine.. doesnt mean they have to make a new GUI for it..

anyways bump for giving us the OPTION to go back to the old skill GUI keeping the current Ability IPR restriction etc.. and other stuff but as for IP and Perk buttons and the new skill GUI lemme atleast have the option to turn it off and go back to hwo it was..
    /afk..

I agree with him completely although I know they won't give us that option.

Most everything done to the skill window was done with new players in mind.(being new to the game, you might forget when you'd get a perk, when you'd get more IP, etc)

And you can de-select the option to show the IP/perk buttons
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    And you can de-select the option to show the IP/perk buttons
    Ahh.. didn't see that but still the whole new skill GUI is dumb.. i know it fits all the rest of the GUI but still its too big and the stats are too small.. and ehh idk wtb the option to go back to the old one what would it hurt?
    /afk..

Quote Originally Posted by Methodx View Post
    Ahh.. didn't see that but still the whole new skill GUI is dumb.. i know it fits all the rest of the GUI but still its too big and the stats are too small.. and ehh idk wtb the option to go back to the old one what would it hurt?
    You can also minimize the skill window
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

this is the first time ive seen basically all the playerbase posting being united on 1 descision... so i really dont see any reason they shouldnt give us the option to at least choose.. i really hope they do.. as playing shade / doc sucks atm with all this new crap

the new IP window is the worst thing they've 'fixed' evar

Ooo lord the new skill window...

Dearest Funcom SnuggleBunnys,

At least (same with the mouse scroll) give us an OPTION! We know you worked so hard on your new ideas and toys but honestly you cant please everyone (and im sure you know that, since everyone whines about something at some point), but giving us an option does help please more people, Which is believe it is your Job to do, since we (the people that are the ones effected by these changes) are the ones that pay for you to sit in your Desks with your Trader Lamps (Low blow) and turn out these ideas...

Obviously your not going to take down the server after you just got it back up since down time = bad for business i would assume, but at least give us some offical feed back as to what your going to do, Unless you enjoy us spamming the forums with, Zomg Fix dis plz!

Takun
    Grenadearchy Online
    Takun - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Crit Monster - Overlord of Mortar Kombat
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Pure DPS - [Setup] - 1701 Fling to cap Sloth - 1% crit is equal to ~28+ damage
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

The main problems I have with it are...

1 Its alot harder to read.

2 It completly blocks you view so you cant level on the go withoutfalling off cliffs and running over mobs.

3 While the interface itself is huge everything you wana see is itty bitty.

4 Maybe if when you picked a skill that skill enlarged 300% and more info sucyh as skill cost and rate and so on would show up as well...?

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    being new to the game, you might forget when you'd get a perk,
    hardly possible since you get a small popup window "you just gained a new perk"
    * proud member of Storm *

honestly.. IP buttons? as if u dont know u have IP when u ding.. i'm sorry but c'mon.. perk buttons? they have to inform you when you perk ding?
    You can turn them off in F10 menu

Hmm.. and then suggested IP placement what is this the froob expansion?
    If you don't like it, don't use it.

i thought i twas gonna show u base/buffed? no it shows u base and then currently improved (as in how much ip u 'just' put in it as if u dont already know, u JUST raised it.. lol) and another thing you cant even see what the IP cost is anymore..
    Click the 'i' and turn on the details

if they wanted to make it so u cant reset base abilities ok fine.. doesnt mean they have to make a new GUI for it..
    That isn't why they made it -_-

anyways bump for giving us the OPTION to go back to the old skill GUI keeping the current Ability IPR restriction etc..
    Not gonna happen

Quote Originally Posted by techofdoom
    It completly blocks you view so you cant level on the go withoutfalling off cliffs and running over mobs.
    Minimise it and move it out of the way. Or try letting go of the arror key when you press u.
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::