Thread: Just Nerf Adventurers Already

Quote Originally Posted by randomletter View Post
    Generally I know how well my own characters are doing, and when my character is as poor as I was at the time and I beat someone in fair duels, well, the problem isn't game mechanics.
    indeed. the problem is you. only reason one would actually post the kind of stuff you have, is that you lack any and all skill to play your prof (even a fricken Adv, nerfest prof ever), and loose to a faaar inferior profession, hence you think they must rock. well...traders dont rock in PvP, Advs do. so what does that say about your skills?

Im sorry but when a player who has no idea how something is, starts to call everyone a noob and claiming he knows the best...somehow that just doesnt cut it for me, you know, credibility and such?

And yes, I have a Adv, 220/25, and when I see a Trader flagged, I just simply run over them, be it a PvP trader or not.

Willy's seriously lacking consistency, I'd conclude he's a kid or having serious mental disorders.

Generally I know how well my own characters are doing, and when my character is as poor as I was at the time and I beat someone in fair duels, well, the problem isn't game mechanics.
    the trouble is.. you dont.
    Winning over a trader or MP or Crat as an Advie and call them n00bs and you uber and there is nothing wrong with their professions compared to yours.
    -Exactly that is what makes you laugheable and why everybody and his blind and deaf momma against you in this thread. Every 220 advie sees things you dont.
    Everybody of other professions sees the stuff you dont.
    You seriously need to wake up and smell the coffe.

SoFC crats and Traders alphaing advies...
    You didnt even notice that you yourself said that advies are vulnereable to Alphas, but Advies are probably THE profession with the least vulnereability against Alphas of all with the possible exception of Engies.
    Last edited by Lillagumman; Sep 7th, 2006 at 11:17:46. Reason: wrong word there made the meaning wrong. corrected
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

Randomletter might have applied for advy professional. If this is so I think we all should back his application. He has proven in this thread several times that he has a superior knowledge about the game and game balance.
    Kaisho - 220|27|70 - Agent
    Thomboy - 220|22|62 - Soldier
    Anarkali - 220|28|59 - Engineer
    Caesar - 220|30|70 - Bureaucrat
    ------------------------
    Ultima Ratio Regum
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1 View Post
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Randomletter might have applied for advy professional. If this is so I think we all should back his application. He has proven in this thread several times that he has a superior knowledge about the game and game balance.
    I thought we are going to support Satenia?

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstalker View Post
    I thought we are going to support Satenia?
    We could try and convince Vass to step down to make room for them both.
    Kaisho - 220|27|70 - Agent
    Thomboy - 220|22|62 - Soldier
    Anarkali - 220|28|59 - Engineer
    Caesar - 220|30|70 - Bureaucrat
    ------------------------
    Ultima Ratio Regum
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1 View Post
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING

This treath took such a different direction..... should be put in Reet Retreat as Humor ......

Now Traders alpha killing advys?
    NTs owning advys?
    I dont know if my eyes lies to me but i see a 1 or 2 pvp tl7 advys die a day when everyone has already reached reclaim a few times, just because it took an Enf, 2 Soldiers, The Agent, and a doc to heal the adv target still took then minutes to take him down...... but then uber Randomsletter or i should call him Advynator logs his traders and erradicates all advents from rubika.... The End

let the convincing begin ^^

great idea!

Dark Front
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

I suggest an exception for us --> 3 profs.

Kyai is surely interested in the third spot.
    Rimor - Omni - Hater of Neuts - Inactive since ehm... a long time ago

220/19 Scerrifo - Adventurer - "Screw you guys, I'm going home"

Mikura: And unlike you...I do "get" the agg bar...its simple...you find a heckler...set the agg bar...wack it till its dead....see how long it took you to kill it...find another heckler....change your agg bar...wack it till its dead....see how long it took to kill it...

randomletter: Which advs exactly know more than me and are better than me? (Guide as to why he is the best Adv)

Heh yeah I saw in a thread on advy forums random saying he'd be up for the prof post. As I see it, it would be a good thing. Once FC started getting his feedback, they would get so annoyed with him we'd see one patch after the next nerfing Advents into oblivion. :-(
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

*puppet pwns the thread*
    Chronicles of the AI Nub: The AI Conspiracy

Proud Sequel to Chronicles of the Hecknoobs: The Nerfbat Anthology, which is the proud sequal to Misson Impossible Four, which have probably been the least noteworthy stories on the planet since Paris Hilton's arrest.

And finally, we're proud to announce that there is NO Tom Cruisery in any story.

ok so having played nt to lvl 5 i know how tl7 pvp works

perks

then equip cyberdeck and start swapping it to sapph bow when you are at about 10 secs left start spamming nt debuff nukes at advy and root him then just spam rb when the swap finishes as then start swapping to soc and sneak attack at the same time you want to be chaining off all these perks you have mr so yeah enjoy nt > advy discuss

Quote Originally Posted by thetweek View Post
    ok so having played nt to lvl 5 i know how tl7 pvp works

perks

then equip cyberdeck and start swapping it to sapph bow when you are at about 10 secs left start spamming nt debuff nukes at advy and root him then just spam rb when the swap finishes as then start swapping to soc and sneak attack at the same time you want to be chaining off all these perks you have mr so yeah enjoy nt > advy discuss
    ZOMG DAT IS TEH BEST SETUP EVAR!!!11
    Neophyte "Ruberaa" 5/0 - lolequip

Quote Originally Posted by oce View Post
    indeed. the problem is you. only reason one would actually post the kind of stuff you have, is that you lack any and all skill to play your prof (even a fricken Adv, nerfest prof ever), and loose to a faaar inferior profession, hence you think they must rock. well...traders dont rock in PvP, Advs do. so what does that say about your skills?

Im sorry but when a player who has no idea how something is, starts to call everyone a noob and claiming he knows the best...somehow that just doesnt cut it for me, you know, credibility and such?

And yes, I have a Adv, 220/25, and when I see a Trader flagged, I just simply run over them, be it a PvP trader or not.
    Which advs exactly know more than me and are better than me? Zsani?
    You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Rookie Gank "Wilsonat" Me 220/22/36 adv GODMODE AND NAKED.

Sounds like all of em to me...

well...everyone? You claim Fon is good in PvP, you fier traders in PvP, you cant survive even with godmode in PvP...what more can I say? ;D

This thread still delivers, keep up the good work
    Janbock 220/23 Enforcer - lootz
    Trademeh 220/19 Trader - lootz
    Tiriril 142/16 Keeper - lootz

Actually you seem to fear Traders, MPs, Crats, NTs ...
    So yes, it looks like everybody is better.

Dark Front

Everybody and his/her momma knows better. The answer is just that simple.
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast