Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: during leet pande raids animal sounds are ... annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Eliff View Post
    Gee...I wonder what sound the tree morph will make while I attack?
    "If a tree fights and nobody is there to listen, does it make a sound anyways?"
    What sound do you expect it to make? Rustling leaves? Creaking bark?

people actually play with the sound on O.o

Quote Originally Posted by jjones2666 View Post
    people actually play with the sound on O.o
    Yeah some of us want to have the game as it is, not chopped into mute/no effects/10% visibility/black&white SuperMario.

I havent heard the music in AO in... 4 years 7 months and like 20 days... CUZ IT SUCKS! it drones... and the fight music makes me feel stressed personaly throw on some rock and go after it... or the TV

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Yeah some of us want to have the game as it is, not chopped into mute/no effects/10% visibility/black&white SuperMario.
    Sound is the boring part of AO I have all visuals set to max and run in a high resolution. It does not matter for framerate wether or not I run in 800x600 or 1600x1200, nor do the effects really make any difference to framerate that can justify them not being turned to max... I also have no problems with visual effects being annoying at all... dunno why people turn those off.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenneth View Post
    Two words:

Clan. Gardens.

Reason alone to turn all sound off and fire up winamp :>
    Haha yes, that music gets right into your brain and drives you insane. I remember the very first time I heard it and thought "neat, fits with the theme and doesn't sound bad" Then I went afk and was working on one of my other computers for a couple hours, all the while hearing this garden music over and over. Ever since then I can't stand to hear it for more than 2 seconds.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Well......since you asked......

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoleet View Post
    "If a tree fights and nobody is there to listen, does it make a sound anyways?"
    What sound do you expect it to make? Rustling leaves? Creaking bark?
    I want them to have Ent sounds, like the Lord of the Rings battle scenes. Creaking limbs would certainly be a nice touch... You know, us grove curators and custodians gotta stick together on this....
    Mahrii, 220/19/50, General, Ive Got Your Back (recruiting)

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    I also have no problems with visual effects being annoying at all... dunno why people turn those off.
    Because it lessens the lag, at least in my case. Before I turned that off I didnt dare to fire acrobat because the glowing effect from it made my mouse act like its dead drunk for like 2-3 minutes

Death metal (angry teenager music) > AO sound.
    You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Rookie Gank "Wilsonat" Me 220/22/36 adv GODMODE AND NAKED.

I like to have sound on, but I usually play with the monitor off. You don't notice the lag so much that way. Dunno why most ppl seem to like playing with the monitor on. It gets a little tricky when trying to spend ip, but you get used to it.
    o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o mahnamahna roflmao mahnamahna o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o

Vlainstrike 220/30ma[S][Pics]; Jadeprakasha 220/12mp; Crashloop 167/23fx
    --------------------------------------------------
    Concept MA Attack: Attack of the Three Fates
    --------------------------------------------------
    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
    ~Lewis Carroll

Ive been listening to mp3's while playing for the last 3 years, and turned the ingame volume off....

The Ig sounds sound so... old.
    Biggreens
    Biggdoc - ex 150-twink
    Daftz
    Noob
    Stuffedlove - ex 174 twink
    Kjempefjert
    Zouri - Ex 150 twink (Now kiting my noobs..)
    Sootwink
    Sootwink2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12