Page 1 of 15 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Neutral Player shops for rent. 1%

Neutral Player shops for rent. 1%

This city is for neutral alts/toons

1% from all sale's from shop. this will not go up.

location - 1A GALWAY SHIRE. north from omni blue entrance.
    From grid, 2nd floor GALWAY COUNTRY exit, run NW and zone into GALWAY SHIRE you should see the city.

large shop with plenty of free spaces. left hand side block of shops are reservered for city owner, apart from that you are free to place your shop any where in the building.

hope this will be of some help to neutrals who have not got access to open a shop or neutral org that havent yet got a city.

Leave your name here if interested. One of the sc/gen will contact u in game.
    you will be temp recruited into the org so that u can open a shop, once u have the shop you will be asked to leave org. The shop will be yours no matter which org u join.

Fixxysmurf
    Last edited by Driztt; Oct 1st, 2009 at 07:27:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Driztt View Post
    you will be temp recruited into the org so that u can open a shop, once u have the shop you will be asked to leave org. The shop will be yours no matter which org u join.
    I think those ppl would have to stay in your org in order to keep their shops. They can stay as applicants forever so you do not risk anything at all.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

You can leave the org, even change sides, and you won't lose the shop. It's no problem.
    Lunette 220+20 ninja on RK2.

My new avatar reflects how sad I am because I will miss Famine.

Quote Originally Posted by Driztt View Post
    same idea as Fariz1 . This city is for neutral alts/toons
    Driztt, my lawers otw. I require 0.5% from each sale in your shop, just for use of my name and idea. -))

Bump for the org that would overprice ingots if they could.

zzzz.

ty for the bumps guys. and yes i suppose i owe u a little % fariz1 . But tbh, this is more for helping those ppl that dont have org or org with out city. if i could put to 0% i would. if ppl think i can not afford 24m up keep then they are very much mistaken.
    once the shop has been open, the person can leave org, the shop will still belong to them, i have tested this before. unless FC has done something to stop this in last few patches.

Thumbs up

I'll take a shop for Tenderfeet. Contact me on Tenderfeet or Moscatinka.

ty Moscatinka.
    1 shop down... about ohh 100 more to go

also remember, regardless weather omni or clan, every one can see your shops in GMS when searching for items.

heh, dont you think ppl would be interested in checking up on their shops now and then? they dont have to use their mains to open the shop you know.. after all they are renting it from you, and its you that would have to close the shop in your city for them to open up another shop/get money and items back (if they are not in org). i wouldnt go with this offer..

sorry Rockshox, you've lost me from the 1st word tbh.

"heh, dont you think ppl would be interested in checking up on their shops now and then?"

they can check on their shop any time they want rockshox

"they dont have to use their mains to open the shop you know.."

of course they dont have to use their mains. they can use any of their alts rockshox

"after all they are renting it from you, and its you that would have to close the shop in your city for them to open up another shop/get money and items back (if they are not in org)"

yes they are renting from me. no they dont need me to close down their shop for them to open another shop or get their money/items out. they can be in any org they chose. the shop will still belong to them and they have full control of their shop. rockshox

"i wouldnt go with this offer.."

you dont have to rockshox

ty for your bump

Quote Originally Posted by Rockshox View Post
    heh, dont you think ppl would be interested in checking up on their shops now and then? they dont have to use their mains to open the shop you know.. after all they are renting it from you, and its you that would have to close the shop in your city for them to open up another shop/get money and items back (if they are not in org). i wouldnt go with this offer..

there is a way to check ya shop w/o goin to the actual shop ya self. ya just have to loggin that char, then log it off. then check one file in ya prefs folder under ya char ID to see wat has been sold. but i guess ya didnt know bout it.

OR ya can leave ya alt there at the shop it self to check it everytime ya loggin . well anyway i am lost wat ya sayin too
    li·bi·do (lĭ-bē'dō, -bī'-) n. pl. li·bi·dos ♀+♂= hm♪hm♪♥Yes!
    The psychic and emotional energy associated with instinctual biological drives.
    Sexual desire. Manifestation of the sexual drive.
    [Origin: 1890–95; < L libīdō desire, willfulness, lust, akin to libēre to be pleasing]
    WolfHound W.H.O
    [
    [DoctorWhite]: Between 1b and real life friends which will you chose ? (Eyei, Whitesnipe)
    The story bout RL friend choosing 1b over friends
    Dr. White <----- May Money Be Your Only Friend and Comfort
    Stat-buffing implant ql250.Blitzin service, QL200 Grafts and stuff
    Libidowolf's Trip to find Felonwolf!

Bump for a good bro.
    To all you Enforcers:
    You are the core of the team. You have an overwhelming presence, such that mobs never dare even look at your doc. In battle, you fall before your teammates do, and even then you alway give a good account of yourself to your foes. By excelling in crowd control, you make yourself a valuable tool to any team. Take a beating with a smile, tank with pride. Be faithful to the Enforcer's Creed: "Hugging reclaim, so that you don't have to."

Author of Fundamentals of Tanking

Emicrisis
    L220/23 Opifex Doctor Emislicer L220/20 Atrox Enforcer Emiphne L220/17 Solitus Shade

Quit game in Sept 07. Have fun, guys

Rockshox...

my org rents out ai shops to omni as well.

They've never had a problem hiking themselves to cav and checking on their shops (we also have a nice little script available so you don't have to make the long hike).

We've also never had a problem once the person leaves the org and as the owner of the shop you can do whatever you want with it.

The only problem that exists is when people search gms and find your item..your current org names pops up on gms so if you're searching for a specific org city you're going to have a rough time.

and free bump
    /Queenx

President of Wasted Years

Wasted Years website

Wouldn't mind one for my noob self, helps earn a bit of extra scratch. /tell Pollok, should be about later tonight.

Cheers

Bump, thanks for the terminal =)

ty shaws. and ty for the bumps guys, appreciated

Page 1 of 15 123456789101112131415 LastLast