Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost Eden Enforcer Thread

Lost Eden Enforcer Thread

So lets make this thread an official thread where we talk about our profession in regards to Lost Eden. NOTE: Servers dont go back up for another 3-4 hours so we dont know yet but after they come back on explore your enforcer.

So post things about the performance of new weapons, armor, research lines. What would be a good research line to have first at the lower levels and higher levels etc.

Be mindfull! Discuss.

Nice 2he gloves for us.
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=264240
    Nice new 2he weapon for us
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=265236
    Last edited by Anorgine; Dec 14th, 2006 at 06:15:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Anorgine View Post
    Nice 2he gloves for us.
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=264240
    Nice new 2he weapon for us
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=265236
    Thank god something for 2he enfos. They obviously needed some loving as so few 2he enfos running around.

Well, I hope 2HB enfos get something other than a new weapon. Since the weapons are just scaled up Kyr'ozch, not much gonna change in terms of weapon damage heirarchy. Fortunately, the DB don't show the procs on the weapons. There is still hope

I did notice that the 1HB weapon uses melee damage. Offhand, I can't recall if that's good or bad for the SL perk specials (GAH almost 1 AM and still DLing patch)
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

the chest gives +80 to 2hb.

Quote Originally Posted by Anorgine View Post
    the chest gives +80 to 2hb.
    Well, what about that? IF the other weapons are boosted that much too by the new armor, then i'm kinda thinking, who cares.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Anyone able to give me a link to the new 1hb weapons - I can't find them :S

Not quite. Alien armor still rains supreme. However i ran the numbers against a 20k AC and i found something quite startling. The Speeds were identical. It is possible to get this new 2hb to 1/1 i believe in full defense...I dont know if perk fixes are on the horizon or not. But i may well go EG 2hb becausae of this new weapon fixes or not.

We got love not all the love but we got a good part of it

The gloves looks like a ugraded version of the enfo faithful.
    = Clan Storm Meatshield =

Oddgrim - lvl220 AI:30|LE:70-Enforcer |- Teh Bat-trox! : Equipment
    Kilmeister -lvl220 AI:23|LE:70-Soldier |- Cannonfodder! : Equipment
    Art gallery
    Ao wallpapers

All armor and Weapons are only Boostet Version of T3 / kyr Weapon.. but i see something new at our Weapon... MELEE DMG?^^ **** i need new bracer =)

Yeah most of the new weapons does either melee or projectile damage which is quite a nerf to bio cocoon professions.
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Hmm. The new 2hb weapons are... Well, they are. I expected too much I guess. But what bothers me the most is the fact that there's absolutely NO tanks nor back armour in general. Is a single new tank armour too much to ask...

*goes back to grinding creds for a HNTA*

Sheesh... And I even preordered...

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

looks like we may have a taunt line in our personal research line. its called anger managment dont know what the procs do or perks or whatever but hope they will make us even better then tanking if they are a taunt line.

looking at the 1hb and the 2he weapons and comparing them individually and noticed that by my calculations the 2he will do about 24k dmg in over 10 seconds as opposed to 1hb which will do 16k in over 10 seconds.

now my main question is since 1hb can be duel wielded would you just add 16k+16k=32k? or does it not work like that? cause if there really isn't then im going back to 2he.

I'm in the same boat as ruby ^^^^^^^^

:P

Doesn't work like that because both weapons don't attack/recharge at the same time, 1 stops for a tiny bit. I think the offhand does either like 50% or 75% of total damage as the main hand, this is just a guess so don't quote me .

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyzero View Post
    looks like we may have a taunt line in our personal research line. its called anger managment dont know what the procs do or perks or whatever but hope they will make us even better then tanking if they are a taunt line.
    anger management procs are not taunt procs.

its a +AR and +inits proc
    Defectorid Enf 220/25 - RK1 setup

Missdefy Doc 216/13 - RK1 setup

join us

where is kyai? shes the 1hb master probably knows oodles.

My understanding is that 1hb (or any dual wield) at 1/1 will do 40 hits per min as opposed to 30 for any single weapon at 1/1, so dual wielded will do 4/3 as much damage - but thats ignoring specials which are at the same rate either way.

This is because the weapons have to attack separately but can recharge together, although I think both weapons have to have recharged before either can start a new attack cycle.

So it takes 3 seconds to get 2 hits in at 1/1 and if the weapon is not at 1/1 then slow attack speeds make more difference than slow recharge.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast