Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: give us our 1HE/2HE buff

bah enforcers have challenger. THATS THEIR BUFF

Adventurers have to wait till 14.2 at least enforcers have challenger

As for a heavy weapons buff? why would it be enforcers and not adventurers (more adventurers use riders). In addition to the strange coincidence its dark blue for both

And where is the adventurer melee energy buff!!!

We (adventurers) are the masters of melee energy (even though its not 5 point a level)

Question

Jebus Oberon, If ya want a buff ask for it............dont complain someone else shouldnt get it and tell enfs we have one already, just shows ya dont know ****e

I think its great adv are gettin something soon with new nanos, dont see me over there complaining it should be enfs do ya?

I was there whinin! (Kinda :P)

Honestly, Yes there should be some buff.. But even if there isnt, then all weapons (yes all weapons) are weildable, you can use the EoT if you are atrox. Have a ****ing cry that you arent the optimal breed for enf. More breed advantages and disadvantages I say.

I also support more weapons with high reqs, for high level players, of all professions. There should be AR's that are 1200+ req or whatever, reserved for "high" (190+) levels.

Think about that? Nah of course not.

GIVE ME MY QL200 ITEMS OF ABSOLUTE UBERNESS AT LEVEL 6!!#!#
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Talking

Not sure why I bother saying this to you Bond but,

1) I am not askin for lvl 200 items at lvl 6, asking for it at lvl 167 like EVERY other profession is able to use.

2) There is no difference in my attk rating at lvl 167 then someone lvl 189 so....when i am lvl 189 I shouldnt be able to use it either?

3) Just like ya said there should be more 1200+ skill weaps, but ya know what there aint. Edge was made enf only and 2he and doesnt say atrox only on mine

Think about that? Ya I didnt think so either

Trying to figure out what you think is a better solution, I should be like darn near every other enf and use 1hb? Use the same weapon combo? If the sword was lvl 230 then maybe I could see your point, but its the same lvl as every other professions gun, beam, or any other weapon.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345