Thread: The Mjolnir clan, our doors are open :)

The Mjolnir clan, our doors are open :)

We are a relatively laid back clan that just enjoys playing this game. We have an average size player base, with a lot in the lower/middle ranges. Our lvl range is roughly 20-130, but any level is welcome.

We welcome all playstyles and character types. We all just like to have friends that we can team with and help each other out, no mandatory anything.

We have an open vote policy, which means that any issue that deals with the entire clan will be voted on by all members, with no vote carrying any more weight than others. Basically, when it comes to deciding where our clan is headed, the president and newest member have the same weight. This system has worked well for us and for the most part, we've had a really great time.

So, if you're a clanner somewhere between lvl1 and 200, have a respect for the people you play this game with and would like to be involved with a great and helpful org, just click the link in my Sig below and read the "About" section of the guild site and drop us a line in our forum. If you're interested in applying for applicant status in our clan, just post the requested info in the "Applicants" section of the forum and one of our advisors will arrange an in-game meeting with you. thanks for your time.

Thanks,

Xeraseus
    Advisor of Mjolnir
    Last edited by Xeraseus; May 4th, 2002 at 19:47:48.
    Xeraseus

Why do I keep playing? *edit* disreguard, ditched this game *edit*

Why Can't Chown Save?

Biding my time until the time is right........

I have been in this guild since i started playing AO a month and a half ago and they have been nothing but kind and helpful to help me learn about the game. They helped with desigining my implants, money, and answered lots and lots of my questions. I recommend this clan for anyone who wishs to meet a great group of people and make some great friends.
    Qexez lvl 110 MA

Post check it out, if you do not wish to join

you still might end up in the friends list of some of our members.

as i joined i was taught basic team tactics which are still good and sadly lacking in alot of moderate level teams.

we try to make sure our people handle themselves well in combat - and combat is a large part of ao wether you like that or not.

the social aspect, wether you like the people in or not is something only you can decide for yourself.

my experiences are of little value to you.

do i like them? of course, else i would have left.

do you like them? how should i know, why not try yourself?

Adan "Critical" Dilox,
    Assistant Manager of Council Affairs.

Cool My AO family.

I have been in Mjolnir for more than 70 days now I can say that we are more like a family here, we care about each and every member of our guild regardless of how high or low levels they are.

I know I have friends whom I can depend on when things don't go so very well for me,

the question is: do you?

Alosh

(Veteran of Mjolnir)

Talking just a bump for good measure

nt

Thumbs up And that's a fact!

So come and join!

Logus

We've had a few additions to Mjolnir in the past few days, wanna say welcome to you guys and we are still open to players who wanna be part of a great org

Xera
    Xeraseus

Why do I keep playing? *edit* disreguard, ditched this game *edit*

Why Can't Chown Save?

Biding my time until the time is right........