Thread: cloudee r godd

cloudee r godd

cloudeh u r a g0d

PS: This is in no way a truthful post, nor have any true content. Anything said here is in no way affiliated with Megabio, Troll Corps, or Me. This post was merely made out of complete boredom, no flaming is allowed. You may not take action against this thread, as by posting a reply, you are therefore selling your soul to me.

But I am a god so Therfore "I can"

Yeehaw. Cloudeh has sold his soul to me. I knew he would.
    ~Chris

Unfortunately, with UCITA law in Maryland, you may actually own my soul. However, you are most likely not resident in a state which has adopted UCITA, if you're even in the US. Furthermore, FC is based in Switzerland, and this server is located somewhere in Exodus. Probably in Washington, but I don't have much of a clue what csr11-ve240.whkn01.exodus.net means. Add to that my and your minor status and the legal situation becomes confusing.

But not really.

Originally posted by Engelstein
    Unfortunately, with UCITA law in Maryland, you may actually own my soul. However, you are most likely not resident in a state which has adopted UCITA, if you're even in the US. Furthermore, FC is based in Switzerland, and this server is located somewhere in Exodus. Probably in Washington, but I don't have much of a clue what csr11-ve240.whkn01.exodus.net means. Add to that my and your minor status and the legal situation becomes confusing.

But not really.
    Funcom based in Switzerland? It's based in Norway you slutfaced skank ho! Now where is my 14.2?
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

and the server is in North Carolina
    exodus is an ISP
    a pretty ****ty one at that
    if i remember correctly
    Warcraft/Starcraft servers also go thru exodus
    MP lvl 139 Mysticknight

Originally posted by WillForce
    and the server is in North Carolina
    exodus is an ISP
    a pretty ****ty one at that
    if i remember correctly
    Warcraft/Starcraft servers also go thru exodus
    Exodus has called the 11th in bankruptcy.
    ~Chris

Funcom GmbH - Switzerland
    Funcom GmbH
    Dufourstrasse 131
    8008 Zurich
    Switzerland

Phone: +41 1 422 8977
    Fax: +41 1 422 8984

Funcom A/S - Norway
    Funcom A/S
    Karenslyst Allé 5
    N-0277 Oslo, Norway

Phone: +47 2242 0102
    Fax: +47 2242 0302

Funcom Inc. - USA
    Funcom Inc.
    PO Box 14390
    Durham, NC
    27709-14390

The website doesn't make it clear, but I can't shake the feeling that FC HQ is in Switzerland. And it's listed first, which I assume means something.