Thread: Why does omni suck?

Why does omni suck?

Seriously...

Omni's are always ganking each other at the Omni-E arena. No respect.

I have never seen a clanner gank another clanner. The clans never hesitate to gank an omni at the tir arena though.

This sucks because I can't go to either arena without getting ganked.

It hardly ever happens tho...
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

Becasue we are like big family i dont know something unite us....

Actualy not all omnis are bad i respect many of them and doubt my opinion will change.

And we aslo have arses. No one perfect.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Angelicnova was clanner for afew weeks, don't forget that!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Unhappy Outnumbered

There more clan than omni that pvp at high lvs. Clan more organized. Strangely most clan seem be in Storm but others in different guilds to my knowledge will get along with Storm fine.

rp mode on

What do you expect from people who are so morally bankrupt that they support and enforce a repressive dictatorship that utilizes what amounts to slave labour? Us high minded clanners are fighting for our very freedom, we arn't going to kill each other for fun the way you omni's seem to.

rp mode off

eh, come to friendly rk2, I don't think same side ganking is much of a problem for either side on our server.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    Angelicnova was clanner for afew weeks, don't forget that!
    Well she is an exception... Dont know what folder we should place her profile.

Ganker?
    Ninja looter?
    jerk?

Maybe we should get combined foldier just for her.

P.S i am sure she has me on ignore just like i have her

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Talking hehe nice Pomka

Pomka: I use be such high lv I had lv 175 adv I got deleted because I exploited
    Angelicnova: what was his name?
    Pomka: was in Storm and it was my brothers
    Angelicnova: you dont remember the name?

silence

Angelicnova: so now what you going go do?
    Pomka: I'm going play my lv 50 driud on DAoC
    Angelicnova: cool what your name there and server I happen play DAoC too
    Pomka: I have so many pvp points it would = neo in this game
    Angelicnova: so what's your name

silence

Pomka you been smoking way too much of the good stuff. Know you like attention you dont have make up stories to get it.

The story is not exactly you telling it.

I said i had lvl 154 adventurer who was deleted becasue my brother was exploitng i didnt say exactly storm i know he was in one power guild after i left the game. My chracter was In Heirs Of russians from day 1.

Why i dont tell nick name of my brother character.... becasue this could spoil some dirt on him since he did use my accaunt to exploit.

I dont know any exploits except misson run.

Question you sure?

No drops exploit prehaps?

Ah yes that one.... i leave it to you to explain how it works since i told you.

You probly already used it to transfer globes from your ninja looting character.

By the way can you guys also bun me so i dont have to come back to the game with such poor coustomer service anymore.

See ya in SWG.

btw i send this exploit to developer team please dont bother me with how it works i am aint telling!

all i want is just funcom to bun me.

Talking heheh

Actually already had globe from long ago in TDC raid. One globe sets on my agent sadly doing nothing though. The trick you explained wouldn't work considering you cannot dual log characters or least I cannot dual log consider only one computer console.

Heh the last raid we had with TDC... you were tlling me that you want globes. A bit later you went clans.

Unhappy :(

Two globes would be nice but there was team I in that got loot I managed to loot first. Try to remember way back when everyone thought it only dropped a dragon part. Anyway today rather depressing in AO will argue with you later.

agree bad day in AO today

Re: heheh

Originally posted by Blanch
    Actually already had globe from long ago in TDC raid. One globe sets on my agent sadly doing nothing though. The trick you explained wouldn't work considering you cannot dual log characters or least I cannot dual log consider only one computer console.
    Just think! If someone liked you you could get around the dual logging problem altogether!