Thread: Where are clan Micro Sleeves?

Quote Originally Posted by Graviuz View Post
    Bump
    QFT

bump
    220/AI30/LE70 Clan Fixer

Pretty boring thread. But I would give Clans those damm sleeves. Same time we could do one other minor twink, there is this Omni-Med Suit set that should receive, omni only or non-clan tag.

that would be fine if they implemented a clan version of the med suit

Quote Originally Posted by Ekaros View Post
    Pretty boring thread. But I would give Clans those damm sleeves. Same time we could do one other minor twink, there is this Omni-Med Suit set that should receive, omni only or non-clan tag.
    No, it would be fine to do it this way, only if they implement the clan advantages (similar to org contracts) that were never implemented in the first place. These were meant to counter the benefits omni had in equipment, but since they were never put into the game they could not lock equipment to one side without giving an equavelent to the other side.
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

bump for clan sleeves, and could omni people please learn to read, Omni whined and got a omni version of the FA sleeves, why cant clan have a version of the omni sleeves ?

wonder why anyone play opifex clan.. Im gonna reroll omni soon.
    woofwoof!

No no sleves for j00 -.-` and bump for Omni Tek only on Omni Med suit =P
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Talking bump for....

omni and visual proffesion doctor only med siut

....O.o.....ups..... um......*cough* geif sleifs pleis
    :-3 MEOW!!!! Plz dig in my litterbox :-3

One of two things should happen here:

1. Clan get what they're asking for and get a version of the really powerful buffing items they don't have.

2. (Better plan) Clan start getting more clan only (or Not Omni) items to balance the game out, because as I see it - clan not getting much for their side.
    Did they make the RP choice to be gimped? Any competent RP'er would know this is a dumb reason to explain a lack of side-balance.

RP reasons say the sides should be different, which they should. But different != gimped vs not-gimped.

What does clan get?

Bump for Clan Advantages arriving. Perhaps we could do with some Clan only and omni only global research!
    Love and Peace

Account Reactivated Post-LE and loving it.

To choose Clan = To choose gimpage, Fix This

Pfft clan already have overpowered SB you don't need sleeves.

/tease

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=27801 people who oppose clan getting those sleeves should have a look at that old thread

Quote Originally Posted by pinkishpunk View Post
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=27801 people who oppose clan getting those sleeves should have a look at that old thread
    they only made 5 pages
    seeing mantra go on that it is retarded witha unbalanced game, i agree. I freekin whined about sb's and this for a while now.. Hope fc listen soon. Im kinda tired of the sb's and having lesser symbiants than omni.

FC.. we are not asking for an advantage, we just want balance =[.. I cant stand sb's either, omni love em... Figure
    woofwoof!

daily bump
    220/AI30/LE70 Clan Fixer

Yes it is fun to read how people like Mantra who cried over these sleeves and game balance, were the first ones to defend the rediculous advantages given to one side after SL.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkishpunk View Post
    bump for clan sleeves, and could omni people please learn to read, Omni whined and got a omni version of the FA sleeves, why cant clan have a version of the omni sleeves ?
    cause clans don't have poket GMs/Devs.
    I find funny that when omni didn't had equal items with clans FC fixed that very fast...but never other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmufodr View Post
    Yes it is fun to read how people like Mantra who cried over these sleeves and game balance, were the first ones to defend the rediculous advantages given to one side after SL.
    What rediculous advantages ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Thanks for bumping our thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    dont go there, we are past that when it comes to sb's.. Remove em and give clans twink sleeves too.
    woofwoof!

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast