Thread: Good Ql200 items to blitz.

Good Ql200 items to blitz.

Started blitzing some Ql200 items today to try and build my bank account some, working out pretty ok. What im looking for though is some kind of extensive list of Good selling (open market or shopfood) Ql200 blitzable items.

Quote Originally Posted by Anvilbreaker View Post
    Started blitzing some Ql200 items today to try and build my bank account some, working out pretty ok. What im looking for though is some kind of extensive list of Good selling (open market or shopfood) Ql200 blitzable items.
    The Master Blitz List
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Disclaimer: Off the top of my head and check the actual names against one of the databases

Surgery Clinics (used to make treatment libraries, very rare roll)
    Pharmaceutical Tutoring devices (used to make treatment libraries, but you can get lucky and just buy from a vendor in a superior store. Same for the hacker tools.)
    Jobe-made Bladestaff (buffs a weapon skill)
    Garganthua rifle (used to make the AI upgraded Razorback Gargantua)
    Boosted Grafts for roots, reflect shields (extended version better). Also Enhanced Sense and Playful Cub (run buff, damage morph).
    Top RK pet nanos and buffs

And other things that you get for just fighting the whole QL200 mission such as Soul Fragments, NCU, and xp and damage add rings. I've also found up to QL300 implants.

At QL199 is the top Ithaca shotgun which can sell decently.
    RK1 ~Knights Templar~ General
    Goonn, 207 Fixer
    Mairibeth, 182 ENG // Revcove, 182 MP
    Koave, 135 ADV // Noaille, 145 Agent

Gaute Godager: There is no camping in Shadowlands.
    Phazeblyght: So... no camping in SL... that means people 'get a room'

Some of the things that I used to blitz at 200, you'll have to check to see if they still sell decently or not:

Grafts:
    QL 200 Boosted-Graft: Advanced Shielding Barrier
    QL 200 Boosted-Graft: Enhanced Senses
    QL 200 Boosted-Graft: Feet of Stone
    QL 200 Boosted-Graft: Glowing Retribution
    QL 200 Boosted-Graft: Lesser Deflection Shield (Extended)
    QL 200 Boosted-Graft: Lesser Paralyze with Indecision
    QL 200 Boosted-Graft: Playful Cub
    QL 200 Boosted-Graft: Sparrow Flight
    QL 200 Boosted-Graft: Detain
    QL 200 Boosted-Graft: Cloak of Fire
    QL 200 Boosted-Graft: Hasty Augmentation Cloud

Weapons:
    QL 200 BBI PS500 Kid Loco
    QL 200 BigBurger Inc. Chapman Max
    QL 200 Jobe-Made Bladestaff
    QL 200 Monofilament Tripler
    QL 200 OT M50caw Shotgun
    QL 200 Premium Nano-Charged Assault Rifle
    QL 200 Premium Nano-Charged Rifle
    QL 200 Master G-Staff
    QL 200 MTI SL70 RX Razorback Gargantua
    QL 200 OT M-10 Nano Flechette Grand Master

Armor:
    QL 200 Biomech Armor Helmet
    QL 200 Biomech Armor Cloak

Misc:
    QL 200 Flurry of Blows
    QL 200 Portable Surgery Clinic
    QL 200 64 NCU Memory

Not a complete list, but others can add/delete from this. Also, you can look to see what nanos sell well around there.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - What a Ride!!!"
    Deathwalker / Deadcalm / Deathleech / Deathforce
    Tiger Claw is Recruiting

Master-G staffs i wouldn't really worry about too much, simply because they can be obtained from Dyna Bosses pretty easily.

also, the ql 200 OET +int/psy pistols might be a worthwhile blitz, if ya got nothing better rolling.
    Redadv 220/30
    Proud Member of The Renaissance

Quote Originally Posted by Redadv View Post
    Master-G staffs i wouldn't really worry about too much, simply because they can be obtained from Dyna Bosses pretty easily.

True, the G-Staffs drop like flies off the Inferno Mission bosses, so easy to obtain, but most of the time nobody even bothers to pick them up. You should be able to still sell them for something as when someone needs them, they will be willing to pay a couple million for them if they don't have than spending the time to get one.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - What a Ride!!!"
    Deathwalker / Deadcalm / Deathleech / Deathforce
    Tiger Claw is Recruiting

QL discrepancies and your level...

I blitz on my agent very effectively, but her level is preventing me from rolling the proper QL's. How forgiving is the system? If I'm rolling QL202's, the Boosted Grafts disappear. If I'm rolling QL185's, that's the QL I get. Is there anything I can do about it, or do I just have to level into it?

Nanos have been very forgiving, so that's what I've been rolling. They sell in my AI shop easily for 1, 2 and 3 mil depending on what nano... what rolls will sell for 3m+ quickly, if any?
    Causes:
    Make the battlestation a reality for all levels!
    FC, we need Noob Island fixed!
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Amateur CoH Chest Detective
    Temporarily out of game due to XBL. I shall return.

KAES
    Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 40.00%.

Grafts, implants, clusters, weapons, armour, ncu and most other items are the mish ql you are rolling. Nano crystals have a +/- 10 ql for rolling purposes.

Ex: if you are rolling a ql100 mission you can find nanos that are ql 90 to 110.

ql200 ncu and armor can still be rolled after level 200.

If you are lvl200 now, roll as many grafts as you can as it's the last chance you'll have.

Briie - 220/20/62 Fixer
    Rictuss - 78 Shade
    Balrog - 49 Enforcer [stuck in a corner of ToTW]
    Yamroll - MA [in training]
    Vandemar - Gimp NT [because everyone else has one]